How to forget a girl who friend zoned me?

A girl I went out with a year ago for a few weeks friendzoned me shortly after or prom; how do i forget about her? Should i just ignore her existence, tell her that I still like her, or just be friends with her?

• Tell her i still like her
    36% (5)0% (0)23% (5)Vote
  • just be friends
    36% (5)25% (2)32% (7)Vote
  • just ignore her existence
    28% (4)75% (6)45% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell her " I understand you don't share my feelings, but you get something i really don't care about - friendship - while i get nothing and have to watch you date and fuck another guy. This is why it is best we should never see each other - ever - again"

And then walk out and never looked back.
    This is what happened with this super smart, super hot girl i liked.
    She just wasn't into me, she loved some muslim guy and moved to Saudi Arabia with him.

Oh well

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• If you want to keep her in your life and think she could be an awesome friend stay friends. If not, cut her loose.

How do you know your friendzoned?

0|0
    0|0
  • If her friendship means a lot to you then just be friends, but if you just like her in the other sense then cut her out and move on

0|0
    0|0
  • Being her friend wouldn't help, you can either ignore her or go talk to her and tell her about your feelings

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• So like you want to bang this chick and you do nice things for her and she dosnt Want to have sex with you. Is that friend zone?

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should you? Girls in long relationships always say things like "At first I wasn't even attracted". That means things change gradually.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you. had self respect wouldn't you look else were tho? Because like friend zone means you are not good enough for her right?

• she friend zoned cuz it was impractical at the time (bad timing), i was thinking about doing the same thing