Girls, Tinder profile help / advice?

Girls, Tinder profile help / advice?

Male/ Straight 21

~10 matches in a day but most / all of them are meh at best. I've had a LOT of attraction from women of all ages and backgrounds whilst in college, yet very little luck on Tinder. I don't have many pics of me doing stuff since I'm not really much of a picture-taker; most of the ones on there were taken from home. The camera doesn't really love me--hence why I avoid it generally--and it seems hard for me to take a good picture.

Don't pay attention to the text of the profile; I wrote some brief drivel down.

Also, sorry if I'm posting as a girl lmao, just made the account quickly.
Looks like I'll have to get a professional photographer. Smh.

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Your bio is too long. 'specialized technical field' <-- what does that even mean. Now it is like totally unclear what you are doing. and kind of everyone is family and friend oriented, so nothing special there.

Maybe tell about your hobby's or life's goal or anything besides watching GoT, something fun people can react to when you are a match.

And pictures are a bit unclear too. I immediately swipe away unclear pictures. First picture is terrible because of the flower background. Try smiling on all the other pictures.

What Girls Said 6

• The third picture is kind of unnecessary because we can barely see your face. 10 matches a day is a good amount, I don't think you need to make any drastic changes.

• honestly, i just think the pictures dont really flatter you, and some may not get the joke in your bio

• You look very serous in your pics. I dont know much about tinder but i would assume people are not look for serous on there.

• Depends, some yes, some no. Before it was much like Grindr now it has a bit of everybody.

• DUDE ENJOY IT AND ARE YOU USING AN ONLINE DATING SITE THAT IS SO SO SO VERY STUPID MET A GIRL FACE TO FACE NOT ONLINE

• The first one is like a novelty portrait lol, maybe it's the background.
    You come across as very serious. I thought most tinder people were looking for fun?
    Do you have any smiling photos? Could help
    Not sure what advice you're looking for but the bio thing could be better written (more flow, it's a bit blunt and stale with the short sentences- then again I'm anal with writing).
    The photo of you in the group is a bit unflattering
    The second one is nice

• Ok, wow. Thanks for all the replies. I'm going to have to redo the photos but I can't smile well for the camera, hence why I may have to find a professional. And yea that wallpaper is from a room in my house, heh. The profile I wrote one night; no effort involved. I was more concerned about the photos.

• Even a small closed mouth smile in a selfie is fine
      How do you find girls on tinder by the way?
      I've heard there's some crazy people on there- have you had many good experiences from it?

• Sounds good!