He's Graduating Soon! HELP! What do I do?

I'm currently a sophomore in high school (15 years old), and ever since last year, I've had a crush on a guy who is now a senior (17 years old). Yesterday, we talked for the first time. Before we started talking, I noticed him glancing at me then looking away whenever I looked at him. When we talked, it was amazing, and he was standing really close to me while we talked. We hit it off immediately.

I'm sure that he has feelings for me, but there's a REALLY big problem here. He's graduating next week! I have no clue what to do. I know that we have all summer to talk and hang out, but I'm scared of what will happen when he goes to college 2 hours away from where we live. I don't want to just give up before I even give this a try because I don't want to wonder "What could've happened?". I'm not sure what to do, how to do it, or if I should do anything at all. Please help!

How
How do I go about talking to him seeing that I don't have much time?

Most Helpful Girl

• tell him how you feel!

What Guys Said 2

• Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero which is Latin for seize the day put no trust in the marrow. So sieze the moment, have no regrets you might have tomorrow if you don't do something today.

• would he move on another country once he graduates?

What Girls Said 1

• Now is the time to seize the day. Answer the call and don't delay.