Guys, Do Puerto Rican men like Black women?

Well it seems there are not too many Puerto Ricans who like black women, but what about other Hispanic men. Do hispanic men like black women?

10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• they are mixed so I don`t see why not

• SOME of them do 8)

• I'm Puerto Rican and i can honestly tell one one thing. In Puerto Rico People are extremely shallow and egocentric they do NOT take well to other races.

Native to this island are the worse people in the world here there is so much racism it's not even funny. I've lived here all my life so I can tell you natives DO NOT like any other type of girl that is not Puertorican and white/tanned skinned with a nice booty

• I'm so tired of these stupid questions. Some do and some don't. Not EVERY person of a certain ethnicity has the same taste in women and it's idiotic to think that they do.

• First off if it was so stupid of a question, you should have never bothered to answer it. I just wanted to know (from a Hispanic) if they like black women. It's as simple as that. You didn't have to comment if you had nothing valuable to say.

• I don't know thanks for the XP

• im PR and i like black women so yes

• Another black girl/hispanic, black girl/white guy, black girl/asian guy, black girl/indian guy, black girl/martian post. What about black girl/black guys? Where are those posts?

• Well I know lots of black guys like black girls that's why I didn't ask that question.

• Why does race matter?

• Well I have a preference, therefore race has a lot to do with why I asked the question

• Hahahahaa, OK

• i don't know, do they?