Dick prints in basketball shorts, Do Females actually go out their way to look at them?

i never really thought much of it before like i heard people talk bout them back when i was in highschool but just tonight i was late to practice and i normally wear 2 pairs of basketball shorts and i only had one today casue i was late but durring our theater rehersals this girl blunty put me on the spot infront of other girls range in age from 19 to 29 im 23 now i was standing an the girl was sitting down i happen to walk over and said wassup and the girl said nothing but you can get your dick out myface... and she laughs with the girls an then says " beacuase dick prints" then thye all laughed i wasn't embarresed thogh. it just never occured to me that girls actually go looking at them

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell yes! - lol
    Here in Australia women were mesmerised by the movement of the package in the front of the lycra shorts of an Olympic runner named Matt Shervington. I saw women watching that move in the way that cats would watch a bird on the lawn.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa2VkjrbOuE

What Girls Said 2

• Haha, it's kind of hard NOT to notice!

• i never do.

What Guys Said 1

• hahahahahaha yeah... some of em at least sure do!