Guys, would u date a girl who farted a lot?

If she just naturally produced a lot of farts would u still want to be around her? If it was too much for her to go to the bathroom every time so she had to do it around you?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I would still date her. It is not her fault. It would not turn me off the girl in the slightest. I also would not judge her in the slightest either. Farting is natural, I farted while typing this answer even lol. If a girl had lots of gas and farted all the time it is fine with me. I would rather the girl farted and got it out of her system than got a sick, sore and bloated tummy. If it reeked really bad that is fine to I still would not be turned off her or judge her in anyway and still would rather she got it out of her system. I normally would not make a girl go to the bathroom to fart, even if a girl had to fart a lot and it smelt really bad I am still fine with her just doing it while under the blankets in bed, while we cuddled, while spooning with me, while sitting on my knee and even during sex. I am so super relaxed about girls farting around me. If I was dating a girl that farted a lot and it stunk bad I would just have fun with her about it. We could laugh together, I would pull her finger before she farted, I would even say things like "nice fart babe" and then give her a kiss on her lips. I would hi5 her, I would rate her farts out of 10 for length, loudness and smell. I would even challenge her to a farting contest. This is how relaxed I am about girls farting around me. :)

• I hope this does not seem weird, I am super relaxed about it when girls fart. :)

What Guys Said 14

• I down think I've ever met someone who doesn't fart. Maybe a slight change in diet can reduce the amount, but why bother.

There's an old rhyme that I learned at primary school:

Wherever you may be,
    You must let your wind go free,
    For the want of a fart
    Behind a cart,
    That was the death of me.

I'd have no problems whatsoever!!

• Yes. We could fart together it would be very romantic. ;)

But seriously, I don't like it when girls try to cover up their natural flatulence as much as possible. I even knew a girl who refused to poop in my house, even though my toilet is sparkly clean, so it must have been out of discomfort and shyness. I just can't comprehend that, it was a bit of a turn-off to be honest.

• Yes, as long as she didn't go out of her way to fart on me it wouldn't be a big deal, I fart as well so I can't really judge her.

• Farting is normal so yes I would and I am because my fiancee frts a fair amount and do not think much of it.

• that's fuckin hilarious lol.

But No.

• No. But i am also not going to be friends with people who fart a lot.

• Okay a little bit of farting is okay, but farting all the time would make it really uncomfortable for me. Can't keep a room freshener with me all the time.

• start farting when you are around her and see how long she sticks around

• Our Netflix date nights.. could only imagine how smelly the room would be

• I wouldn't date her. That smell, or even just the sound of it, would be a huge turn off.

• if then i would think twice before i do anal sex with her lol

• Yeah sure
    As long as it doesn't smell too bad, and even so I would

• Yesss. Everybody farts so it's no big deal

• Yeah especially if she farted in my face