Girls, Do you find black guys attractive?

• Yes
    71% (36)
  • No
    29% (15)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
What do you like about them, or what do you like about other men?

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• Attractive as in dating and reproducing with no, but I think some black men to have attractive features. I don't feel that races should mix simply for the fact that there are race specific diseases out there that are now being introduced into races where it was never present. That to me is just negligence. Love each other all you want, but think about the greater good.

• So you choose unfounded 'science' to defend your bigotry, gotcha. A simple "I'm not that into them, physically , etc" would have sufficed.

• I sometimes do. But it really hard for me find them attractive. For example, if I find a decent looking black guy but when I start talking to him he starts using slang or somewhat slang. I don't know how to fully describe this.

I must say it is pretty easy to find them attractive, but it is hard to blend in with them.

• There are black guys who are attractive, but I can't find them in real life.
    What I like about them is the fact that I can talk with them about a certain subject that I can't with non-black guys because they wouldn't understand me.

• Yes but I also find men from other races attractive too

• Some are some aren't. For example... Chris brown and trey songs are sexy but wiz Khalifa, little Wayne, little Jon are not attractive at all.

• As with all such questions, it depends on the guy. Some are, some aren't.

• I said yes but I am a black girl that likes guys of any race as long as they are attractive with a good personality. As in one that fits well with mine and not of a religion that will try to convert me.

• sure I do. they are kind

• Yes, there are some really attractive black guys.

• I do. Some are beautifullllll

• what makes them beautiful?

• Well I'm referring to attractive black men lol. Some can be beautiful, same as white men and other guys of any race.

• I don't see why not...

• Yes. Big...

• It depends I don't like the gangster looking ones even if they're handsome I like my guy to look fly

• yes very attractive!

• they're hot just like another race

• another? what other one are you referring to? lol