I stood a guy up and now I feel guilty? It doesn't feel the same?

I accidentally stood a guy up yesterday. I was on the way to meet him but phone went broke n I stupidly decided to go home. I'm really upset with myself. I came back and cried myself to sleep. I messaged him and told him what happened he replied, was silent for a few hours but texted again at night. He seems very upset obviously but still texts. But I feel too guilty to even reply and its making it worse. It doesn't feel like it used to. It was suppposed to bd just the 3rd date. :(

Most Helpful Guy

• If you were on your way to meet him, then your phone broke and you decided to go home, how was that "accidentally" standing him up?

Many people wouldn't even treat an enemy like that.

Find someone you're actually willing to keep a date with, and let him find someone who values him enough to keep a date with him. I hope you said you were sorry.

• I know it was stupid and inconsiderate. I did apologise. But that didn't help

• Is he just taking time to realize he needs to let me go?

• I hear you. I don't know. Maybe he really really likes you and thinks this was a one-time thing.

Is there a chance you too could find happiness together? If there is, I guess it's worth pursuing.

Just follow your heart. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Just make sure he knows that you still really like him and didn't mean to stand him up. Definitely don't not reply to him that will make things worse.

• If I got stood up and there was no good reason, I would know the girl was insensitive and cared little for me. I wouldn't be very inclined to talk to you either. There was no other phone you could have used to call the poor guy?

• No I didn't have his number anywhere else. The thing is he is texting me but I just can't reply because of guilt

• I did tell him I was sorry as many times as it still felt honest.

• that is all you can do.

• LOL, good job let them wait.

What Girls Said 1

• dont feel bad.. you have apologized.. ask him if there is anything you could do to make him feel better..