Girls, would you date a guy if his buttcrack was always hanging out?

A friend of mine told me that they can always see my buttcrack hanging out. I don't mean to do it but apparently it just happens. I am not fat or hairy or anything but it's still kind of embarrassing. Would this be a turnoff for girls if it happened from time to time or would it not be a big deal?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• NO BUTT CRACKS 🚫🚫

What Girls Said 13

• It'd be funny and I'd think you were stupid that you couldn't tell the difference between warm underwear and pants, and drafty open air with your shirt brushing against where your crack is hanging out

• I'd just say pull your fucking pants up. Crack kills.

• no thank you

• I would, but I would tell the guy whenever I saw it and see if I can help him stop it from happening again. It's not like you meant to always show it, so why would I not date you?

• That's good! Sounds like I need a girlfriend to warn me when it happens now haha

• My boyfriend still has that problem sometimes, but i think if your girl friend cares about you she'll continuously remind you. Also remember that you should try to be conscious of that issue as well because i mean it is kinda of embarrassing and something you don't want to see in public!

• So do you remind him then? Yeah I will try to, don't know how I haven't been able to notice it before!

• Well it's pretty embarrassing to say the least. Wear a belt.

• Yeah I was pretty embarrassed when she told me about it... I will have to do that!

• no hahaha but that is so easily fixable that it is basically insignificant

• Probably not but it's something that's easily fixed with a good fit in jeans or a belt.

• If you wear jeans sagging, it's honestly digusting. If its enough to show your buttcrack anyways.

• Ohhhh noo... I would not, sorry, but how would you feel about Dating a girl with the same Scenario? :( Just wear a belt... or Pants that fit!

• I guess I would if I liked her but I wouldn't want her butt hanging out for everyone to see when we're in public lol

• Haha... exactly! :D

• Hahaha! Hopefully not too many people have seen mine :/ lol

• My boyfriends always is. doesn't bother me really. I just have a perv. Or if I'm feeling silly, stick a pen down there.

• Haha that's good! I haven't got any pens yet :P lol

• Never. Absolutely never ever in a million years

• well I might make a joke and suggest buying a belt