Why are white girls so threatened by Asian girls?

As a response to the many racist posts the past few days... I find this hilarious as a half white half Taiwanese girl.
Come on this is just sadly desperate. XDDD

• They are in denial
  • They are just racist
  • They are legit threatened
I'm not ignoring Latinas and black girls (one of whom I've had a short friends with benefits relationship with and think is super cute) this is just a post that's focusing on the attacks on Asian girls recently :3
This was a joke post meant to poke fun at a troll recently that everyone took as race baiting (oops!)

I don't actually think anyone is threatening anyone and I've dated men AND women of all races so...

sorry I should have worded things better and I'll stay away from the comedy career from now on... >_>

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like generalizing but I've personally known a couple white girl's who flat out say they dislike Asians because their boyfriends left them for an Asian girl. The ignorant aspect of that is if they had left them for a white girl they wouldn't start hating white girls. It's ignorance plain and simple because nobody belongs to anyone else based off of the color of our skin.

Historically at least since the British empire, European colonialism and the rise and spread of American culture, Eurocentric beauty standards started spreading around the world. White women for like the past couple centuries at least have always had that going for them. Nowadays beauty standards are starting to balance and since the white stock is starting to decrease people get upset by that. Granted European beauty standards are still deeply entrenched unfortunately but it is changing. People are opening their eyes and starting to have many perspectives of beauty. There's more competition for white girl's nowadays and nobody likes more competition. White beauty privilege is slowly being chipped away and even though I'm a white guy, I see it as a great thing!

I think we will see a lot more of these pairings in the future especially with the rise of Asian economies. Westerners and easterners want to visit each other's countries and learn each others languages more than ever before. Believe it or not but a lot of racial stereotypes and how we view race is greatly effected by living conditions throughout the world. I see this type of multiculturalism to be a good thing.

What Guys Said 17

• Typically Asian women are more likely to be thinner, petite, intelligent, and polite. All things that certain women, who want to make fat sexy, loud and oboxious attracted, and the whole attitude of Im a loud bitch, take my shit with a smile on your face, hate.

Honestly, men findvthe first group extremely attractive. Rather than just accept this they simply attack any women like that and any man with them, in hopes of bullying them into somehow changing what they are or what they are attracted to.

Its basically a lot of narcissism, they are superior in every way, men are often viewed as pigs, or subhuman, and exsist only to take their meanness with a smile on their face and be grateful for the opportunity. Anyone who disagrees is a threat and must be bullied.

Ignore them, the hate you cause they ain't you lol.

• Half my family is Asian so I hear a lot of racist comments from white women about "mail order brides" and how the men that marry Asian women aren't real men or else they would be able to get a white women. The thing is though, every single man they say that about WAS married to a white woman at one point in time, most of them have been married to several white women. And those white women were horrible wives/mothers and left those men to fuck up their own lives. Now those white women are living in trailers with their trashy meth dealer boyfriends and getting abused while the decent white men with money all have beautiful Asian wives.

So yeah, they are legit threatened. The good men who have money are going abroad and leaving only the trashy drug addict men for white women to choose from. And it's the white women's fault because they left or ignored those white men so they could slut around and stay fucked up on meth/pills/etc.

• you are brutally honest.. :)

• Just confirmed it, an Asian country has the lowest birth rate in the world. So no, Asians... Really are just workaholics! @Ananchor

• @Ananchor I think you're partly right, upbringing has a lot to do with it, and white women aren't being told family is important. They're being told to rebel against men and get a job and be independent and sleep around and shit. And it's their moms and big sisters and teachers and older white women telling them that. Us men are not telling them that. Even if a white girl's mom tries teaching her conservative family values she'll likely rebel because her teachers and friends and every other woman she talks to will be teaching her to be an evil little slut. Sorry if that's harsh but honestly that is what you white women are teaching your daughters and little sisters to be. And that's why so many white men feel they have to go to the Philippines or Romania or Taiwan or some other country to get a wife. You don't see a ton of white women marrying foreign men, why is that?

• This isn't a "thing" where I'm from, so I really have no clue.

Anyway, usually the GaG mantra is that all non-white races are jealous of the white girls, so this at least puts a new twist on things.

• They are mainly in denial of their ingrained racism and the racism in society.
    I find it fucking hilarious too. Good entertainment tbh, watching them reach so hard lol

• When you're talking about "white", I assume you mean American/European?

You see, those girls are usually targeted by feminism. Feminism really pushes men away, since it kills femininity and they start to adopt some male behavior/perception in some ways.
    While Asian girls generally are perceived due to stereotypes as those "traditional" ones in the East, that behave "womanly".

Obviously those feministic women can see that men are shifting their attention to Asian girls (hoping they are more feminine, traditional and "womanly"), but since feminism also kills braincells, it's impossible for them to figure out it's actually their own fault that men behave in such way, so they do what feminists are best at: blaming someone else for their own failures.

Don't take them seriously.

• Its probably people like me who make them insecure. I like white girls and Asian girls almost equally.

I'd say a lot of men have the same attitude as i do, some even PREFER Asian girls, so when some white girls found this out, they started to become afraid that they would lose all their men to Asian women.

But what they don't know, is that its not mostly about how Asians look. Plenty of men like them simply because they make better wives.

So if white girls would drop the feminism BS and be more traditional, they wouldn't be losing their men 😛

• This site is a bunch of skinny white dumb teens and not one of them would have the balls to use those ethnic slurs in real life. The internet is a good place for losers to get the little ego boost they can. I too have heard a lot with regard to indian and how we are smelly. midgets or sth lol. Just let it be. Let those retards have their time away from reality.

• I think they are jealous because men find Asian women adorable and preferable

• @theintj Why are the white girls threatened? 😱

• I've dated all colors living in the most diverse city in the WORLD.

Asian girls generally do everything better as lovers except I find white Spanish girls more curvy and meaty in the right places.

Asian cultures are closer to the natural design of relate ships in my opinion and this is why many western men are drawn to them. They feel secure and more happier. If they spend money they get more back. Just makes sense if their looks are your taste.

Also, Asian girls have he vest pussies.

• well most men would date an Asian women over a white women anyday Asian women are just more sexy more loyal i dont know hard to explain its there eyes i love there eyes. there not threatened there just jealous..

• Im not shure if u been on weed lately or sumthing '-'

• Haha, maybe? But she's so cute I think I might have to say she's better XDDD

• Lelelel i dunno how she gonna give u pleasures like what i would be able to give u in one go 😘
      I wouldn't mind having two! Two is better than one 😉

• D. All of the above?

• And yet black people can't compete.

• I had a few black friends with benefits (both make and female) so I think they are sexy too, this post is just addressing this girl who keeps reposting to prove she's better than Asians and Asians are ugly

• I dont know really but last few days i have seen so many questions from white girls, but i think every think happens for a reason and it may be those reasons you have said are true... but not all white girls are like that i assume

• is your dad white or your mom white?

• My dad went to Taiwan to teach and met my mom so me happened :) I'm in America for school now though my whole family is still in Asia

• Give it another 50 years and we'll all be beige xDDD

• haha, I'm good, I'll stick to being yellow, usually white and Asian mix is too pale.

• They can multiply.

What Girls Said 25

• I didn't see your earlier post... But I had no idea white girls were threatened by anyone... I'm certainly not threatened by any particular race of women. I'm not really sure there is a race of women that is threatening at all to anyone. Someone might have a personal experience in which a woman from another race wronged her and this she is taking it out on the whole race and it looks like fear. But it's probably just something along the lines of an ex cheating on her with another woman

• This was a joke post meant to poke fun at a troll recently that everyone took as race baiting (oops!) I don't actually think anyone is threatening anyone and I've dated men AND women of all races so...
      sorry I should have worded things better?

• media3.giphy.com/media/1tpXO0Gt2hxsY/giphy.gif

Really, most white women don't give a shit in the UK.

Also I think you might need to read this.

images.sodahead.com/.../...for_dummies_xlarge.jpeg

• Hahaha I don't know what's going on with all the racist questions... o. O

• i agree.. i see so many question by white girls.. and Asian girls dont do something like that.. i dont bother to give answer.. they are just sad..

• Can we just not with the race baiting?

• It's a joke referencing the recent posts, I'm half white half Asian I think I'm in a fair position

• Oh honey, I know what you think you're trying to do. You're just making it worse.

• It's easier to laugh about racism than to pretend it doesn't exist, playing dumb never solved my problems, I introduce myself as "i don't speak English" and I think that makes things a lot more fun.

• Am I? Didn't realize I was.

• People are just trying to stir the pot. Ignore it.

• white girls threatened by Asian girls? LOL! never heard of such a thing.

• Because a lot Asian girls are so cute and have great personalities. I'm white as fuck but I don't hate them lol they're adorable. I like all races of women actually.

• Because you're stealing all our men. Usually to gain access to the US, because you think white skin is superior and as a result YOU want to feel superior because of your insecurities and have mix babies so your offspring has a better chance to mix with other whites. If it was only a couple of Asian girls it would be OK but literally at least half of the Asian girls here have white bfs or husbands. But y'all barely date a black or brown men and I laugh when y'all say that y'all not like that. BS the statistics of marriages show that. Idc if a white man dates a black, Indian or Hispanic girl because its not as common and usually genuine but you Asian girls need to stick to your damn race

• Im already half white, and my dad came to Asia not the other way around, I've also dated black and Latin men so... Ok?

• My dad was the one who spent 2 years wooing her, and well if there are so little white men to go around why don't white girls date Latin and black and Asian men? That sure seems fair.

• Because we want to keep our race from going extinct. You just want to be mixed in it. I bet you will marry a white boy because y'all just that predictable.

• Ha? I've never heard this. From what I've seen, Asian girls are the ones who mostly want to 'be' White.

• Because the Asian girls are gorgeous!

• Its race baiting. Dont follow the trend.

• Are we?

I'm not afraid of anyone unless they are holding a knife to my throat or a gun to my head. Regardless of race and gender.

• *Some white girls. I don't find them threatening.

• Some of them are just jealous or racist

• i've been told i look like a filipino, i'm a south-east Asian and tbh i'm intimidated by white girls !

beside my boyfriend, i look like a low-class maid, maybe it's just me but i don't think it's nice?

i think if i'm white i would have more "power" if this makes sense?

not a white-fetish or anything, it's just me! > . >

• As an African-American young woman I am sick of people starting drama over ethnicity. It's not even that serious

• which do you identify as?

• I identify as white when I'm in Asia, and as Asian when I'm in America.
      people respect my differences more when I flat out tell them I'm different.

I enjoy have an outsiders view haha

• oh. do you look white?
      i look Asian and here in asia nobody knows if i don't tell them, they just assume i'm from the north because of my skin tone. i have a lot of fun heh.
      i enjoy being a spy★

• I pretty much look 80% Asian actually, it's why I go out of my way to make a statement since otherwise when I do white people things people there would think I'm weird.
      that and it's funny when I surprise people since I don't look that mixed. :3
      My sis is the opposite lol.

• are you high? No white woman thinks that... lol

• i didn't know we're threatened

• We aren't, there's a racist idiot posting those questions!

• I know this is real in Australia.

• I don't feel threatened lol xxx

• I'm not threatened since we white girls can get pretty much any damn guy of any race we want.

• This, look at how Asian boys or blacks are desperate for white girls, but I prefer white guys.

• Correction. Beautiful girls. Everyone wants to sex a white girl once. But being happy in Ling term is a whole different ball game. I've known a few white guys who married Asian girls who promote not commiting to white selfish shallow females. The dynamics are changing. If ur from a big city this is well known. Small towns people are obvious and last ones to figure anythinf out