Why are white girls so threatened by Asian girls?

As a response to the many racist posts the past few days... I find this hilarious as a half white half Taiwanese girl.
Come on this is just sadly desperate. XDDD

• They are in denial
  • They are just racist
  • They are legit threatened
    Vote C
I'm not ignoring Latinas and black girls (one of whom I've had a short friends with benefits relationship with and think is super cute) this is just a post that's focusing on the attacks on Asian girls recently :3
This was a joke post meant to poke fun at a troll recently that everyone took as race baiting (oops!)

I don't actually think anyone is threatening anyone and I've dated men AND women of all races so...

sorry I should have worded things better and I'll stay away from the comedy career from now on... >_>

2518

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like generalizing but I've personally known a couple white girl's who flat out say they dislike Asians because their boyfriends left them for an Asian girl. The ignorant aspect of that is if they had left them for a white girl they wouldn't start hating white girls. It's ignorance plain and simple because nobody belongs to anyone else based off of the color of our skin.

Historically at least since the British empire, European colonialism and the rise and spread of American culture, Eurocentric beauty standards started spreading around the world. White women for like the past couple centuries at least have always had that going for them. Nowadays beauty standards are starting to balance and since the white stock is starting to decrease people get upset by that. Granted European beauty standards are still deeply entrenched unfortunately but it is changing. People are opening their eyes and starting to have many perspectives of beauty. There's more competition for white girl's nowadays and nobody likes more competition. White beauty privilege is slowly being chipped away and even though I'm a white guy, I see it as a great thing!

I think we will see a lot more of these pairings in the future especially with the rise of Asian economies. Westerners and easterners want to visit each other's countries and learn each others languages more than ever before. Believe it or not but a lot of racial stereotypes and how we view race is greatly effected by living conditions throughout the world. I see this type of multiculturalism to be a good thing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE