Girls, Do you tease Random Shy/Quiet guys and make them jealous, becoz you hate them?

I have noticed girls immaturely teasing a Random Shy/ Quiet guys. Sometimes they make eye contact with the random guy and make them jealous by kissing other guys or touching other guys.

So I was wondering do you hate random guys who are Quiet/shy , just becoz that's the way they are?

I feel shy/quiet guys are hated by girls :(

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls will try to tease you or make you jealous if the like you and aren't getting much of a response from you otherwise.

I love shy/quiet guys!!! Usually they're more genuine and sweeter. I've never heard of anyone hating shy guys. Sometimes being shy can make the conversation a bit stressed though, bc it can be a one sided conversation if the other doesn't respond much. One of the way girls bond with people is through conversation (sharing interests, laughing, just finding out about each other)

One of the reasons you always see "outgoing" guys with girls is bc they just talk to them more therefore increasing their probability that one of those girls would be interested.

• Thanks :) But can shy/quiet guys come off as arrogant or gay? Some people thought I was stuck-up and some girls talk to me in a girly way...

What Girls Said 12

• I like how guys bitch they never get attention from girls and when they do get the attention, they bitch again about it! No wonder you're single...

• Thanks :) But this is NOT good attention at all !!

• i have a hard time believing that girls are blatantly making eye contact with you and within the same moment kissing another guy in front of you all of the time, constantly. you make this sound like girls are doing these things in droves. are you talking about just one girl?

i'm having a hard time believing you're between the ages of 25-29. and you keep asking more and more questions like you aren't satisfied.

• I am serious. I will be sitting and they will make eye contact right into me and smile. The next minute they kiss the other guy and flirt in front of me. I don't mean most girls , but many girls I have randomly caught looking.

I have a hard time with girls. I guess un-lucky, so the age factor is weird over here :)

• Who would do this? How horrible! Stay away from girls like this! If they are just trying to catch your eye, than they like you!, but if they are trying to make you jealous, well don't bother with them.

• Thanks :) At least I know there are beautiful , down to earth women like you ;) My pleasure to hear your sweet comment.

• Your welcome!😊

• I don't hate them, why would I. They have not done anything to warrant hate. Nor would I try to make them jealous, thats childish immature bull shit.

• i LOOOOVE shy/quiet guys!! (doesn't hurt that the saying is the shyer/quieter = the kinkier ;])

don't worry about it, you've just noticed the bitches because they tend to be more vocal than the non-bitches.

• Thanks :) Do girls see quiet/shy guys as gay? Coz girls talk girly stuff to me, Lol !!

• Please I am telling the truth:) I apologise for any comment that hurt you , but my intention was not to be offensive. I didn't think it would come across as offensive. Don't ignore me, please :(

• I just wanted to say " I AM REALLY SORRY ". I didn't mean it all and I very much like you the way you think :) I won't trouble you :))))))))))))

• I love quiet and shy guys. I hate it when a guy acts over confident with himself. I myself am a rather quiet and shy person, so shy guys are easier for me to talk to.

• Nice of u :) Why do you think those random girls treat me that way?

• I honestly don't know.

• cool ;)

• I tease shy guys because I like them and want them to be open more

If I hate you, you don't exist to me and I will only talk to you if it's really neccessary

• Thanks :) But why do they make eye contact and then kiss other guys or mention other guys they find "Hot " ?

• Looks like I have to be strong :) I will face it, young lady ;)

• Yes you must face it!
      And believe me, at the end you'll become so much stronger

• This isn't true for everyone. Id this is all you notice from girls, you are focusing on the wrong ones. Girls like that are commonly know as bitches.

Have a better look around, you may be over looking the girl who is openly staring at you wishing you would say hi!

• Thanks... I do catch those girls staring at me and then they kiss other guys or flirt with them in front of me :(

• No, i love the quiet ones!

• Shy guys are usually awesome! I've met some that turn out to be very disrespectful, but the majority are quite nice to date.

• Thanks :) Do girls see quiet/shy guys as a gay guy to talk girly stuff about?

• I don't think I'd be any good at it honestly

• why do girls grab the attention of a particular guy and then kiss other guys or flirt with other guys in front of him? Do they hate him for no reason?

• I don't know about those girl but I personnaly love the quiet, shy ones I think they're cute and if they try to make these guys jealous it's maybe because they're attracted to them after all its always the quiet ones ^^

• Thanks :) But if they are attracted , why would they kiss other guys in front of me?

• Sorry but maybe she's just a bitch. ^^ I don't know...

• cool :P

• No, quiet and shy guys are really cute, my ideal type.😊

• Thanks :) Nice to hear that !!

• Those girls you see are just ass holes. I am a shy or quite girl and of course i get picked on by all of the guys called weird and a freak. There is nothing wrong with any personality trait like that. Don't let stupid people influence your mind.

• We are cool :) Love you sister !!

• Aw thank you haha :D