Is not having a car or license a deal breaker when it comes to dating?

I haven't been able to get girls for a while now. I'm starting to think its because i don't have a car and a license. I live in LA and I hate to drive because of traffic. So is that one reason why i can't get girls? I know i'm not good looking as well, but is having a car really that important? Like i can be ugly, but if i get a car i will attract girls?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I would only see the down side to this is that the girl will need to come to you a lot if she wanted to see you. She may need to take you to hang out places as well. I like someone who is independent like me.

0|0
    0|1
    • So what if that person is independent but they've got a medical condition that holds them back from driving their car rarely?

• Show All
    • @mooky06 and @Applefan1 I actually told a girl I was talking at a point of time I couldn't drive. She started freaking out cause I couldn't drive at the age I was at that time (21). Basically told me if by then if you can't drive it's unattractive. But after I told her about my medical condition she understood.

• @john2 that makes sense.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a car, a motorbike, and driving licenses for both of them. Yet, no girl seems to be interested in me! :P

So I don't suppose owning a car has much to do with getting a girl!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Yes because "I dont want no scrubs, hanging out the passengers side of his best friends ride trying to holla at me"

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm kinda yes and no , depending on how much of an independent woman you want, if she likes cars, but yeah picking up someone for a date is kind of hard if you can't pick them up…

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• This is the way I see it. If you are not asking the girl for rides to places all the time then I don't see why it matters. How do you get around now? Do you use public transport?

0|0
    0|0
  • It is for many women yes but there are some who don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get yourself a Porsche and watch the ladies fight over you

0|2
    0|0
  • Its looks. I have a car and I can't get a woman to save my life. You have to be either attractive and/or have money to have a chance.

0|0
    0|0