Is it weird for a guy to have to bend over to kiss a girl?

I am a shot girl. I'm 5 ft 2 in. my boyfriend is somewhere around 6th. is it weird for him to bend over that much just to kiss me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say definitely not. I am 5'4 dating a boy who is 6'6, which requires him to bend a great deal farther than yours will have to. Besides, most of the time guys have to bend down to kiss the girl, seeing generally they are the taller ones.

What Guys Said 8

• I think its normal. I prefer all of my girlfriends shorter than me and its cute when they have to tippy toe. Don't worry its not weird at all, what would be weird is if he would have to bend over to kiss you.

Haha I would laugh if I saw a girl bending down to kiss a guy

• Thank you sooo much. all of my boyfriends have always way taller then me. that is so cool that isn't weird. I would probably laugh to

• "Don't worry its not weird at all, what would be weird is if he would have to bend over to kiss you." Lol. What?

• Nope, us tall guys love smaller girls anyway or some reason

• That's something I cannot understand. How a guy who is 5'11" tall, for example, is attracted to a midget a full 12 inches (4'11") shorter than him. Do you guys not have stones the to look a girl straight in her eyes? Would you have a problem looking Taylor Swift (5'11") straight in the eyes? I'm 5'5" tall and can only get excited by looking up into a girl's eyes who is 5'7" to 5'11" tall. A girl 4'5" tall would do nothing for me. It must be a confidence problem.

• Whoa whoa ok lol, you just criticized me and taller guys saying we can't look a girl str8t into her eyes but then you say you only get excited when you can look up into a girls eyes? A HEAVY CONTRADICTION! Its not about having stones or not man, I have never even thought of that lol. Looking into to someones eyes is looking into their eyes and there is no difference to because of the angle.

• No kidding. You can look into someone eyes no matter the height difference. I personally like guys who are taller then me. I'm 5'2 so that's not usually a problem for me.

• I'm 6'5" and my ex was 5'2". Most talls guys like shorter girls, it makes us feel big, strong and protective ;)

• No, and no need for a detailed explanation. Don't be so self conscious and enjoy yourself.

• gurls MUST be shorter than me. haha 5'2 is beautiful I don't care if I have to bend.

• I'm 6'3 and it's ok lol girls usually get on there tippy toes and kiss me

• Most guys have to bend down to kiss their partner, it's normal.

• nah not at all don't worry about it :)

What Girls Said 8

• am 5'4 my boyfriend is 6'6

i think they like shorter girls anyway

• No, I think it's sweet

• I don't think it's weird. I think it makes it sweeter and cuter. Lol sorry I'm 5'9 so there's not that many guys a lot taller than me that they'd have to bend to kiss me. But I had that tonight and I just felt like it was cute

• no , just enjoy yourself don't think about every little detail like that .

• Well I'm 5'2 and this guy I dated a couple years ago was around 6'4 and he used to sit or lean on a wall when we kissed. He said he didn't have a problem with it but I kind of did. And I have this friend whos cousin is around 6'5 and he loves short girls. He said he once tried to talk to this girl that was about 4 feet tall, she turned him down and told him he was too tall for her.

• I'm 5'2 also. I think that tall guys are hot as all get out. I hope my baby has to bend over to kiss me. =) Not so much that he like, has back problems or something, but you know... ;)

• it shouldnt be! guys likes it when their gfs are smaller then them, I guess it makes them feel like they are all big and bad

• ex is 6'3'' I'm 5'2''