Why? He went back to his cheating ex. Guy I was dating broke up with ex b/c she cheated on him multiple times. I noticed that he was?

becoming distant so I called him out on it. He said he wasn't ready for a relationship. I belived him. Two days later my friend saw his ex posting on social media that she's back with him. I'm so hurt b/c I can't understand why he would go back to a cheating girlfriend over me. I know I should move on. I just want closure. Please send words of encouragment.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He told you the "I am not ready for a relationship" as an excuse. Truth is that he wasn't over his cheating ex.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Hun if he choose a cheating ex girlfriend over you he's totally not worth it yes I can understand that u really like him but how he could see or like the good things in u like loyalty for example when he goes back to his ex. But maybe he still liked her and tried to figured it out again and didn't wanted to hurt u rather not being together anymore then start cheating bcause there are still feelings.. That's how I see it