Can your girlfriend get you fired?

Last week my ex girlfriend told me she was pregnant, and the baby is mine. Because I have been sleeping with her lately, if she is pregnant I do believe the baby is mine. But I cut off all contact with her because of her crazy addiction to cocaine and hydrocodone. So because I refuse to see her, she has been calling my job (I work as a YMCA coordinator for kids) everyday and telling them that they should terminate me for working with kids when I refuse to take responsibility for my own. Is it possible for me to get fired because of this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes it is. If it is causing a disruption of business or taking some focus away from the children, it is quite possible. If she is being a nuisance I think you should really take action. Call the police if you have to. I'm not one to be a nark, but if she's was fucking with my bread, I would have to do what I have to do for me. Fuck her! She's probably just acting irrational because she's on drugs. And she sounds potentially dangerous. I would keep myself safe and my job secure. Don't be hostile don't get violent. Do what you feel is right and step one is talking with your employer. This way here they can understand better.

What Girls Said 2

• Probably not. They'll most likely think she's crazy.

However, you do realize that her addictions are gonna harm YOUR baby as well, right? Instead of cutting contact why don't you try to get her some help?

• it is. now that she's pregnant, you'll always have to be involved a little. sorry.

What Guys Said 1

• yea, she looks like she could do some damage to ya rep, like walking in one day and screaming at you or going postal