Girls, how unattractive is balding in a man?

If a guy is balding at a relatively young age and/or has thinning hair, how unattractive is it? Is it a deal-breaker for you even?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would it be unattractive?

• Why because I'm losing my hair! :/ It's such a cosmetic thing that affects your looks and confidence.

• LOL! I thought you might get a kick out of it. Good luck!

• Gracias!

What Girls Said 6

• Not a deal breaker at all, he could always shave his head to camouflage it but most girls wouldn't really care that much.

• That's what I do, cuz I'm starting to get the "grandpa-donut-head" hairdo going on up there lol. I hate it, so I just buzz it down, when it gets too long.

• Wouldn't really change my opinion of a guy, honestly. I don't date men because of their hair, or lack thereof.

• There's a lot of nice looking mean that are bald. It really doesn't matter.

• Honestly, it's not really something I have an issue with because it is for the most part out of your control. As long as you don't act super insecure about you should still be fine.

• It depends of the girl's type. I actually have a friend who has a thing for bald guys with muscles lol

• i kind of like it.

• You're not just saying that, are you?