Guys do you like it when your girl calls you daddy? And girls do you like to call your man daddy?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a woman called me daddy I would be incredibly turned off. If we were having sex and she said it is immediately abort the mission.

• I can't imagine not losing my erection after being called "daddy," during sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I do like the idea of the whole dd/lg dynamic, The concept more than any treating the girl as an actual toddler, soothers and cartoons included.

So yeah, I'm interested in trying calling my boyfriend 'daddy' at certain times. He seems to enjoy it too.

• What if he ask you in darth vader's voice:
      t-shirtguru.com/.../...-daddy-t-shirt-deezteez.jpg

• @Roostah lol he's probably done something like that before or any kind of weird voice to make me say it even jokingly but no dice. It's crazy. I think I'm just going to have to go with saying it spontaneously, not allowing any forethought that will continue to work against me.

What Guys Said 19

• The only girl I would want to call me 'daddy', would be my daughter, if and when I have one.

• No way! I wouldn't let her do that because it sounds too weird to me. Calling me 'daddy' is something reserved exclusively for my daughter (s).

• You'd kind of feel like a pedophile father who molest his kids.

• Erm, not really. I'm quite sure millions of kids call their father's 'daddy' on a daily basis without the father even so much as thinking about pedophilia for a second. I don't see the link here, and you're disgusting for mentioning it!

• No. I don't like it. I have a name and a nickname ( or 3 nicknames, to be exact ). Any of the 4 are good enough for me!

• Hellllllll no! It's so creepy and disgusting.

• I don't particularly like it but she does sup I go along with it for her.

• A very big turn off 😐 GaG girls, if you ever get into a relationship with me, please don't do this 😜

• I would like that

• oh yeah thats a turn on!!!

• no I'd hate that xD

• Yeah that's hot.

Any girl can call me daddy.

• I fucking Love being called daddy

• No, it icks me out something fierce.

• Nope that's freaking weird and this is coming from a guy into some kinky shit sometimes

• Not really. Kind of icky in my mind.

• I'd definitely say no.

• Fuck no, that's such a turn off.

• only during sex, but it wouldn't cool if was only calling me daddy

• I'd be so grossed out.

• Nope it's stupid and weird.

What Girls Said 21

• No, because when I hear daddy, this is all I see:

scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...69538314_n.jpg

• Ick, no. o_o The only man I would call "daddy" is my father, and I don't even like calling him that anymore.

• Honestly I always think of "daddy" as something sexual, I use to call my dad "papa" so the whole dad thing never came out of my mouth lol.

• No, feels wrong. I associate that word with my father, and I by no means want to picture him while I'm having sex. Yuck!

• No, that's pretty gross, to be honest.

• I mean he's not my man but I like calling him daddy, yeah 😌

• NOOOO! It's freakin weird okay?

• i don't know lmao. i call my dad... DAAAAAAAAAAAAD! so... there would be no confusion... but i do think it's kind of odd? i suppose it depends on the context.

• It's never gonna come out of my lips! Just ewww.

• No, absolutely not. I think it's creepy as hell.

I'm the dominant one anyway, it wouldn't even make sense.

• ---------Fuck no.

• I wouldn't call him daddy, lmao.

• Um... no? Ew. Why would I want to call my partner that.

• It is a total turn off.

• What? hell no.

• I would never call my man daddy. There is only one man on this earth who I call daddy and that's my awesome dad who loves me no matter what.

• Oh hell noo lol

• I would never say that cause that's fucking weird.

• I could try if he really liked it, but I'm not into it.

The only man I call "daddy" is my actual father.

• lol no, I dont.

• No, because he's not my daddy. I have my own and I'm not about to call my boyfriend something like that.