My girlfriend is threatening to tell my wife, what to do?

she's threatening to tell my wife about our affair. how can I stop her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go back in time and don't have an affair in the first place 😱😱😱

• Well... he can't go back in time because it's too late. Like I said, it is done.

• is there anything I can do? can't I hide the affair?

• I think you should be a man and own up to your mistake. Your wife may forgive you but It would put a massive strain on your relationship with her. That is if you still love her/want to be with her

Most Helpful Guy

• See, you made two mistakes:

1.) She knows you have a wife
    2.) She knows how to contact your wife

If she was unable to find a means to contact your wife (or didn't even know about her in the first place), she wouldn't be able to do any damage to you.

• Better luck next time.

• Actually, you should just tell your girlfriend that you've already told your wife, and that she is completely okay with it and understands why you sought relations with someone else.

What Girls Said 54

• static.giantbomb.com/.../...0-8374003272-tumbl.gif
    Lol she can kiss your sorry ass GOOD BYE. 😂 Have fun "drinking' it up" in bars for the rest of your life, streaming omegle for online sex, and paying online prostitues.

• You deserve it. And I hope both of them leave you and take all you own and you have to live in a box.

Cheaters are terrible.

• Heh, just remembered an old Christopher Titus sketch. Said that when his Nth stepmother divorced his father, she cleaned his ass out to the point they were left with a wooden box, a 12-inch black-and-white TV, and a four-man rubber raft for a couch.

• Find out what she wants. But understand that by having an affair, you have given this girl the power to blackmail you for as long as she wants.

Sucks. Shouldn't have done that.

• Well, you're screwed.

• Hahahaha I really don't feel bad I hope she tells her. XD
    blog.chron.com/.../...ck4u1Ou21t3mjj1o2_r1_500.gif

• I hope she will tell her xD

• How about you stop fucking her? Cheater. Hope you crash and burn.

• that's harsh

• So is what you did to your wife, you asshole of a cheater. Don't call me harsh when you have no morals to begin with. You're basically scum

• Your wife deserves better.

• Well, you done fucked up and stuck your dick in crazy.

• I guess your screwed up kiddo! Your going to have to deal with it! You decide to do this crap and now your stuck!

• You can't.
    And even if you could, I wouldn't tell you how, because you are a lying, cheating, piece of scum who doesn't deserve either women..

• I hope she tells her, you cheated on her so you'll have to face to the music eventually.

One of these days she will find out.

• what'll happen to me? what'd you do if you got cheated on?

• Tell your wife yourself. You pretty much deserve it. For once in your life stop being so selfish and give your wife the choice of choosing whether to stay with a you (a cheater) or file for divorce.

• If you're being serious then you have three options:

Bribe her
    Blackmail her
    Tell your wife before she does

• You may not be able to... I would tell my wife myself, and end it with the girlfriend!!! She cannot be trusted, her loyalty is tainted!
    This is from a woman who told her BF's wife about our affair after she found out on her own, and we promised to end it.
    We tried and couldn't, it went on for another year, that New Years I felt so so guilty, I felt the only way to make sure we stopped, was to confess to her that we were still doing it! So, I told! We still didn't stop for good, it went on for another 2&1/2 years!! It was only after she had baby #2 that I told him I wasn't interested anymore, and that I wouldn't continue. Although we had agreed to never get involved with anyone else at work (yes, he was my work husband) to make sure that we did not continue this 6 year long affair any longer, I pretended to have started dating another co worker! He was infuriated!! Not long after, I actually did start dating this guy, and my boyfriend actually resigned from our work place. He's come to see occasionally, and try to get me to resume the affair, proclaiming he'd left his wife, and they were divorcing, but I wasn't interested! I felt like we'd hurt her enough and I couldn't be a part of it any longer!! So tell your wife, face the music, and end it with the girl friend!! It's all down hill from here!! Good luck

• Haha I hope she tells her. :) Cheaters like you deserve it.

• i hope your wife finds out!.. because no chance should be given to cheaters

• Why do you even care if she finds out, the damage is done? It's just a matter of time. Tick, tock, tick, tock. . . .

• Tell her first and then try to persuade her that she is lying! tell her she is making it up and that you never met her. Try and make her seem like a mental woman you met at the town who followed you home and attacked you! it might work, and she will get in trouble legally maybe. If your wife doesn't believe you accuse her of being a betrayer and that she is a terrible wife. You are a man remember, you don't have to stay faithful to women.

• What kind of advice is this? "You're a man remember, you don't have to stay faithful to women." wtf?

• This is the best comment yet, better then those silly girls posting abusive comments as if it is only men that cheat.

• Im pleased there are women who understand men.

• Confess you infidelity to your wife then the girl friend has nothing to tell her.

• well maybe you shouldn't have been having the affair in the 1st place... best advice, pack your things and RUN. JUST RUN. DONT LOOK BACK CAUSE THEY WILL BOTH FIND YOU, THEY WILL FIND YOU MAN, AND THEY WILL KILL YOU (seriously tho. affairs are bad. break up with that chick, she's crazy. your wife might be pissed and beat you up and burn all your things and key your car, but hey, you had an affair. she's got a right to be pissed right? and she has a right to know your cheating. so tell her yourself and deal with the after math like a man

• the fact that you still call her your girlfriends just baffles me. Now stop being a fucking wuss, get off of gag, and tell your wife you cheated. because I'm pretty sure what you "girlfriend"(and you should know this) is for y'all two to be together. you made a pretty fucked up decision hope your wife either forgives you (even though i personally wouldn't and don't think you deserve to be forgiven) or get a divorce and meet somebody new but this time keep your dick to yourself.

• all you can do is bribe

• HOE, you got yourself in this mess there's no getting out. Your wife probably already knows woman aren't idiots. You are a jerk and honestly I hope your girlfriend tell your wife that way u end up with no one. You don't deserve a wife if you can't treat her with enough dignity not to cheat.

• Well pal, you got your girlfriend angry, to that the only thing you can do is be honest with her and tell her what kind of damage she can cause to your wife, and if she still wants to talk you tell your wife first! If you still love and have a bit of respect for your wife, tell her yourself.

• Don't we all know everything done in the dark comes to light only if i knew your wife I'd tell her myself

• Let her. That'll teach you not to cheat.

• Why should you stop her? Fucking deserve it.

• Break things off with her and tell your wife the truth. It's not gonna end well either way but at least you'll have a weight off your shoulders.

• Must suck to be you

• More from Girls
    24

What Guys Said 38

• 10|1
  • Hire an assassin

Make her mute for the rest of her life

Send her to Alaska

Don't cheat on your wife

• Strike first. Tell your wife that your girlfriend is a lousy lay. That will shame your girlfriend and give you the upper hand. Then break up with your girlfriend, leaving her with nothing. And last, duck! Because that is your wife throwing your things out the door after you!

• Bruh all ya gotta do is KILL THE BITCH cuz 2 can keep a secret if 1 of them is dead, right? #TheresYourMHO if I do say so myself #OffTheKunt

• people like @Prettygurl12 are immoral idiots.

Back in days gone by having a mistress was very common. I mean terrible is way too strong a word--a better term is slightly douchey. No one is being physically harmed and if she never finds out it won't have any effect plus if she does she can find a new guy easily. You're acting like cheating is equivalent to raping or murdering someone. No one deserves to be homeless like that. You're fucking disgusting to be honest for wishing that on someone, even if they did do something slightly immoral. Again its not like he murdered someone so chill out fool.

• @Prettygurl12 is inmoral and inmature and a silly, little girl, she blcoked me for apparently no reason. She is another self entitled man hater

• Stop trolling is what you can do, or better yet go find a troll girlfriend. Then your wife won't care because a troll won't feel so threatening.

• Dude , unfortunate thing?
    You can't ! These bitches are so jelous and will do anything to fuck you up !

Your fucked either way.
    Girls will say you made your bed I know but the little bitch eh !
    Even if she threatens and ends up not telling your wife she will put so much guilt on you , you won't be able to live with yourself with out telling your wife before hand. Just to get piece of mind and hopefully somehow get your wife to understand ( not likely ) and forgive.

Mind you , your wife would be there with you to set this little butch strait , the wife won't forget nor will she ever let you forget.

As for the girlfriend? Sh has nothing to loose either way. Nothing to gain either.
    You had better give her her last and final fuck fest and make it good cause you won't be getting there anymore.

That's if your really in this shit storm for real.
    Your up shits creek drowning im afraid.
    Yup it's a shit storm of epic proportion!!

• So your first course of action is to ask GAG for help?

Trolllllllllll!

• You're effed.
    Nuff said.
    Enjoy it.

• That's the risk you take when you cheat, now she has blackmail material! :-/

• It must really suck to suck, huh?

• Admit it to your wife yourself so she doesn't have to hear it from someone else.

• Here's what you do. First, build a time machine and go back in time to when you were going to first cheat on your wife. Then slap past you until he realizes it's a mistake.

• So? You're scared? Huh? Why do you want to have a girlfriend when you have a wife anyway... If you still love your wife... you wouldn't even done that.

• you can't... golden rule never do anything like that unless the other person has as much to lose as you do ( for example material things or a partner) affairs with single people are a real no no. I won't judge the rights/wrongs because that isn't the question you asked

• How about own up to your deceit and tell her yourself.

• Not putting yourself in the situation to begin with: having the integrity to end things with your wife, inform her you want a separation, or an open marriage. The only reason to go behind her back is you don't want her to have the agency of knowledge to do it to you. I feel sorry for your wife, as well as the state of your humanity. If you're unhappy, leave. If you have children, show them what a healthy relationship looks like... by leaving, and letting you both find a healthy partner.

• If you don't have kids, then just duck out now! If you do have kids, kiss them goodbye while you still can.

• Congratulations. Lesson learned, stop fooling around when you are married.

• Time to lawyer up.

• You could kill her. If you aren't willing to do that, then you can't stop her.

• Yeaaaa now thats how I like the cheaters getting fucked... ahhhaja

• Take your medicine

• you're fucked.
    enjoy.

• You did the crime now pay the price for it. You think you can have your cake and eat it to. If you do not want your wife to find out about your affair the you should not have cheated on her. When your wife finds out she will be like via GIPHY

• A quote from far cry 3 sums my opinion up.
    "I've hurt both people I care about, I deserve neither"

• hate to say it but ur screwed i dont want to offend you but most cheaters are scum of the earth so start calling up some lawyers, join some dating websites, and prepare some boxes cuz she will be out of there in a flash

• No lose ends

• Send her to Guantanamo.

• You deserved in the first place, why cheat on your wife when she's there for you? O_o

• More from Guys
    8