So embarassed, accidentally called crush on viber at 3am! What to do?

Few days ago, I accidentally dialed the number of my crush, who I know in reality, however we never message. I got a notification that my contact has activated viber on windows and accidentally called him :/ it was late and I hung up, after the tone though. Then I blocked his number so that he doesn't see it's me... but he may have been online then, I don't know. Anyway I unblocked his number 3 days later, and just 2 hours ago I see a missed call from him on Viber and Whatsapp. Why did he call me? I mean I just accidentally dialed him and did not message sorry for that. He is unblocked now so my name and photo are there, therefore he knew he was calling me...
He is also my family friend and my girl friend's brother... I was planning to tell her that I like him soon. I feel so embarassed about the call and the fact that I like him, what if he doesn't feel the same, I will just be more embarassed, what if my friend says why I didn't tell her sooner, what should I do about this issue? Please help me, I never had a boyfriend too :(

Hey, just to update on the situation. A week after I called him accidentally, I had a missed call from him! But I didn't call back. Then few days later, I just sent him a message on fb saying - I saw you called me, I accidentally called you that night, sorry. And he replied - Ah I accidentally called you as well, all good. Strange... what do you think? I am seeing my friend and will tell her soon

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to the loo and take a shit.

• That's rude :(

• Do as you're told, woman

Most Helpful Girl

• no big deal! No need to panic! Just talk to ur friend and talk to the guy.

• Thanks a lot for replying! I will talk to my friend and tell her when I see her next. I am just ignoring this call back from him, is that rude that I didn't apologize when I called by accident? And why did he wait 6 days to call back? I mean I did not expect anything. I am so lost :/

• Hey, just to update on the situation. A week after I called him accidentally, I had a missed call from him! But I didn't call back. Then few days later, I just sent him a message on fb saying - I saw you called me, I accidentally called you that night, sorry. And he replied - Ah I accidentally called you as well, all good. Strange... what do you think? I am seeing my friend and will tell her soon

• nothing just random call... no big deal!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• He probably just called you back because he saw that you called first.. and he wanted to return the call to see why you called him.

You should just tell your friend how you feel about her brother. She may be able to tell you if he's talked about you to her or not. There's nothing you could do about if he doesn't feel the same.

• Thanks for your reply :) Yeah I will tell my friend this weekend. But I am just curious now why he called me? I mean it was a accident and I didn't message, plus he didn't call day after, but 6 days later... Do you think he may like me too, and wants to start a convo or something? :/ As we NEVER message, I just talk to him a bit when I visit my friend...

• Do what you're comfortable doing. If you don't want to message him, don't message him. Just tell your friend first, and hear what your friend has to say. Then, go from there.