My boyfriend and I suck each other's fingers?

So recently, my boyfriend and I have gotten a tad more touchy freely when we make out, and he started putting his finger in my mouth. I love doing it because I get this weird sensation all over, and I'll suck on it and move my tongue around, and he slightly pulls his finger in and out and twirls it around. Then he puts it in his mouth and sucks my saliva off of it and I can't help but wonder if he might be envisioning something else... Is it just me or is thinking about something entirely more intense than making out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, he wishes that was his dick.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's foreplay. He likes the sensation, and imaging how it would feel if it were something else.

• Should I stop this? We are trying to abstain until marriage, and I don't want to be awful by engaging in something that might turn him on with no way of fulfilling it.

• If you don't want to tease each other, then yeah, don't do it.

What Guys Said 1

• That's not just you, actually if he knew it or not. Its actually a old form of foreplay.

• Well, he really has no clue, he just did it and asked if it felt good. For goodness sake he didn't even know what a hickey was.

• Yeah, well I guess as his significant other, you would have explain such foreplay material to him and if your comfortable with him doing this things. Really he's never had some sort of sex talk, then I don't think he's understanding whats going on.

• Ok that came out wrong I'm sorry. I mean he knows how sex works, but honestly he has zero experience and neither do I. Hence being here lol
      I hope I don't sound like a complete ignoramous.

What Girls Said 1

• Something else. That's fairly common foreplay that mimics performing oral. He's imaging you're sucking his private parts and not his finger.