Do you eat ass?

Do you like to eat ass and have your ass eaten out too? How long does it even take you to even engage in this kind of activity? I bet you have shit tongue lol

• love tasting ass
  • wtf a tongue shouldn't be down there that's disgusting

Most Helpful Girl

• I've not done it but if he wanted me to, I wouldn't have a problem with it. I've had it done to me, so I'd obviously be willing to do the same.

What Girls Said 8

• No I don't eat donkey nor have I owned a donkey that haa gotten eaten... You're gross!

• I prefer Cheerios.

Haha just kidding. I like Honeycombs.

• No and I don't understand this craze

• no. just no.

• I don't eat ass... I'd never request my ass to be eaten either.

• 0|0
  • Hm eating ass isn't my thing

• Eating the booty like groceries? My ex liked to do that. Never got the appeal and wouldn't do it myself, but if it turns him on, fine. Does feel good 😅

• What does it feel like to you

• Can't describe it, just good.

• You like the tongue in your ass or just around the outside of it

What Guys Said 9

• I'm fully on the side of "hell naww" but I feel like this be might on of those things that grows on me :I

• isn't Ham a pig's ass?

I eat Ham :)

• I've never tried or banged so no

• No sir I do not.

• It shouldn't "taste" After a shower there is nothing there.

• I'd never expect it to be done to me, and I wouldn't do it. Not open to trying it, either.

• I love doing it to a girl who loves it.

I have only had it done to me by two women. The first was short and sweet and we moved on to other activities. The second was heaven. She started with a gentle swipe and watched for my reaction. When I reacted positively she really played to it. Later she was giving me a BJ, reaching down to lightly rub my AH. Then she pushed my legs up to near my face and teased around the AH before diving in. Soon she was tonguing me and I thought I would pass out. It was a sweet time.

If girls enjoy receiving it as much as do, I will gladly perform it anytime.

(I was very clean before we started. I cleaned with soap and water and stuck my finger in to make sure I was clean.)

• Do you? I have a question for you. Why would you like the smell of ass? Doesn't it smell like 💩? Wouldn't you taste some 💩 when you lick?

• No I don't but there's people that do that's why I'm asking

• Okay. I don't eat ass.