GUYS: be honest. What do you think of demure, very feminine girls?

What do you think of girls that appear shy, demure, dress really feminine (like pastel colours, dresses, skirts, ribbons, jewellery) and smile softly?

Most Helpful Guy

• You are <18 so I assume you'll grow and develop out of being shy. But, I only date confident women :) The feminine trait you mentioned is very, veeeerrryyy great by the way. Very attractive and most men, especially strong masculine men focus on that for dating.

• I am 18 years old now but for some reason it hasn't changed that. Being extroverted does not make you confident, I am an introverted person by nature.

I love strong masculine men <3 :)

• THat is very good to like masculine men lol

Most Helpful Girl

• They are usually attracted to them if they look hot.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm attracted like a magnet to such girls! ;)

• I used to like them (when I was younger). But I got tired of having to read them like a book. So I dont go for them anymore. Nowadays I like em "up in my face/outspoken" kinda like with a tomboy <3

• They are attractive, no doubt.

• they are attractive but i never consider them as a serious relationship partner purely because of my skills talking to said theoretical demure woman.

• i think nothing of them.

it means nothing, its fashion

• Hot AS fuck

• I love them

• They're awesome <3

• Don't know what. Demure means but I like girls like that.

• Not my type of girls. I prefer assertive, self-confident, tomboyish and sporty girls, who are fit and athletic.

• Sounds a bit dull for my taste. Do they at least speak up and have a backbone?
    Takes a lot of beauty to make up for boring.

• Jesus christ that's a huge assumption…. you don't have to be a motor mouth talking shit all the time to be interesting…

• I understand your view but that is how I commonly feel about the girls you described. Naturally any stereotype is bound to always be wrong somehow.

What Girls Said 1

• they like it lol