How to know if a girl is interested or just being polite via text messages?

Hello, I would like to know how can we know if a girl is interested in the conversation or simply being polite.

Hoping to get as much feedbacks as possible, thank you ! :)

Updates:
Thank you for all of your answers, I just wanted to figure out what are the signs that shows that a girl is interested in what you are saying and not only being polite/friendly.

I'll be glad to read more answers, since it will provide us some deeper knowledge on this topic.

Best regards

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• If she takes you up on your offer, then she's interested. If she politely gives and excuse, she's not interested.

Also, you shouldn't be trying to figure things out via text; it leaves too much room for people to interpret things the wrong way.

Instead, be a man, and CALL her or inviter her out somewhere you can chat face to face and get a feel for her. You just can't really tell from texting!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The only way to really know is to ask her out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• If she texts you all the time, she's interested.

If she only replies your messages, she's friendly.

0|0
    0|0
  • She'll start asking u questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • girls will usually be flirty if they want to conversate and more distant if not

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be difficult sometimes to detect how interested a person is just via texting. If she only seems to respond to your text and never initiates then that's a sign of disintrrest.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!