Guys, would you date a girl richer than you are?

Most Helpful Guy

• The real question if an rich would date someone who is having less money then her, guys get rejected because of this far more then girls. Personally I don't care much for money, I would not date an girl who is taller then me, but I can date an girl who is richer then me, even though she may try to manipulate me with it, so it's having an advantages and disadvantages.

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/RichBitch

• What if she would, but her family doesn't really approve of you?

• I am not rebellious by nature and I am not looking for trouble, so an girl's family approval actually means much for me, it would be an problematic situation to say the least.

• Oh well :(

What Guys Said 28

• I would, but I'm pretty sure a girl richer than me won't date me anyway. Women date up, men date down. Remember?

• Yea that generally is the norm, just curious to see if men could swallow such ego.

• And that is way we see it mainly in legends, to show us how nearly impossible it is. :D

• "Yea that generally is the norm, just curious to see if men could swallow such ego."
      The claim that we have some ego crap is just shit women make up to put this on men so they don't feel like shallow cunts.

Men seriously don't give a shit.

• If you are asking me, then my answer is I have decided to stay single till death, so I am never going on a date.

However in general, yes why not, the woman being richer than man is not going to be a problem, the important point is her personality and her thought process. For example if the woman is very rich but at the same time is humble, soft hearted, also confident and is highly principled by nature then I am sure a man would not have any problem dating such a woman.

• Only if I had a stable job myself.

• I like your attitude.

• OK, let's just say both of you are really good together, but her family disapproves. What then?

• Well I would be dating HER not her family. She would have to be the adult that decides whether she follows her heart or her family's whims. If I liked her then I wouldn't care about her family's disapproval but in the end it's her decision to make. Her own family after all.

• Oh Sure you bet! & I'll retire after our wedding day.

• Sure, trophy husband I'll be! :P

• Sure, why not. Double (somewhat close since I'm getting paid less) the income, double the luxury. I never really viewed money in my criteria when searching for a compatible mate.

• I wouldn't not, but it's not a decider of any kind.

• I don't see why not. I'm not in for the monetary gain. Never been my style to be with someone over what they have.

• Would and have, I prefer dating women who can take care of themselves.

• Sure why not

• www.troll.me/.../nah-its-cool-im-rich.jpg
    Doesn't matter either way frankly.

• I did. Also, two girls that I had crushes on are fantastically more wealthy than me.

• I dont see a problem with that.

• Honestly, women don't like dating someone who earns less than them, so why bother.

• That would be the dream yeah

• Yeah sure, if she's awesome

• Never had that problem, but there is an old saying, Marry a rich girl and be prepared to work hard for the money.

• I don't care if she is richer or no.. in all cases i'm the man and i'm the dominant and i don't need her money , I'm the one who will control the house physically.
    So she has to adapt to my life if she really loves me whatever i'm rich or no.

• Absofuckinglutly!

• Sure I have no issue. I'd still pay for dinner.

• yeah

• I'd prefer someone with a financial status similar to mine. It's not an ego thing or something like that. It's a total different reason I'd rather not say

• Yes i would

• why not

• I would but the competition is too much!

• Hell yeah! I'd prefer that!

• I didn't want to but it happened. (Her dad had hidden it, even from her. She herself only discovered it when she inherited)

• Yes provided that she has moral qualities!!

What Girls Said 2

• I'd date anyone richer than me or poorer.

• Anyone?

Richer or poorer?

Hell, that could be me!

Just so long as we don't have exactly the same amount of money, because that's where you draw the line! ;)

• @Transigence haha no the same amount too :P

I'm saying igaf about wealth if I want to date someoen

• some actually seek that lol.
    funny scenario when some guys in my class knew I was financially comfortable I got loads of attention-_-