My girlfriend farts in my face when I'm asleep. What should I do?

I always try and make sure I wake up before her. If I don't then she'll fart in my face because she thinks it's funny to wake me up like that. I don't know why but in the mornings she can rip the loudest farts I've ever heard. What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Do payback and have a serious talk with her. And if she does it one more time then break up. No one should have to deal with that and you shouldn't have to worry and wake up before her. And make it known to her that it's NOT funny and it needs to stop

Most Helpful Guy

• I might be 10 years old for this but I had a pretty good laugh.
    Sorry bro. XD

A fart isn't hazardous, it's just noisy and stinks. I wouldn't be attracted to a girl for farting, but I would love that she had a funny side.

If it's really that intolerable to ya, just have an ole heart to heart and tell her that you'd really appreciate it if she'd stop farting on ya.

What Girls Said 9

• you should stop trolling.

• there's only one solution do it to her

• Next time, when you are choosing a girlfriend, please pick one that has a bit of class!!! Whoever thinks such a thing is funny needs their head examined! It's not cute and it is not acceptable. Find a polite but firm way of telling her this please.

• Haha, this is hilarious.. Immature as all hell. Yet it was funny reading this.. I would fart in her mouth in the middle of the night. Nooo.. Man I dont have any advice on this honestly. Gooood luckkkk

• Eat chipotle and get revenge a few hours later lol

• That's disgusting. Instant breakup.

• Definitely get pay back by surprising her with a lovely loud one right in the face one morning 👍🏽

• Tell her to grow the fuck up

• thats so unattractive for a women to do.

What Guys Said 22

• Come on, now.

• Wear one of these. Bonus points if you fuck her while wearing it.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...07815012d6.jpg

• Tongue punch her fart box

• Stick a butt plug in her booty

• Probably tell to stop that.. but also move your face from the line of fire

• Gross, is it like this. ?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0enbLManbtx

• You have a fart fetish mate

• Promote that woman!!! I've been trying too catch my girlfriend farting and or shitting for 7 years with no luck lol now I'm about too leave her convinced she's an absolute fucking alien!

• Fart in her face

• That's effing nasty. I would have definitely made a big fight in the morning.

• Give her a Dutch Oven when she's asleep.

• smack her

• Omg that is disgusting make her feel like a fuckin sloppy dirt ugly bitch hahaha I'd constantly call her fat or something if she did that shit to me

• Perks of having a chill girlfriend xD

• Eat nothing but protein for a week, and do it back to her.

• Funniest thing I've read all day. Just made my workday a little bit better XD

• why is her arse near you head

• Tell her too knock it off, if she ignores than time to find a new girl friend.

• Please tell me your joking

• Try a little bit of poop in her coffee in the morning. Or pee in her beer.

• Next time she is sleeping sit on her face with your rectum covering her nose for a few seconds. She will wake up gasping for air and will think twice about poisoning your air again.

• Kick the shit outa her