Girlfriend has been talking to her ex, behind my back, but deletes the messages and proof any advice?

Been with this girl for 2 months. We're together 24/7. She did just get out of a 3 year relationships, 2 weeks before we got together.

the first month together she didn't talk to her ex at all.

going into the 2nd month she has intiated contact with him. She has called him, texted him, even tired face timing him. But she only does it when we're not together. (I pay for her bill so I see this.)

last week she contacted him 3 days straight. But I don't get it. She always says she loves me but if you truly loved someone then why are you still in contact with your past. Matter of fact why would she intiate contact with him if she got me

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up.

Most Helpful Guy

• youve only been dating for two months and you are paying for her phone bill? and she's been talking to her ex consistently? please dont be a simp drop this girl.

What Girls Said 1

• i think u should break up with her she is using u to forget him or to take revenge so just do what your heart tells u

What Guys Said 4

• Been through that. You must dump her, buddy. Trust me. If you don't she will eventually cheat on you. And stop paying her bill. She's making a fool out of you.

• Next thing you'll find she's sleeping with him. I should dump her..

• no offense man but you're dumb, paying her bills after 2 months? you ask if its okay to talk to her ex? dafuq

• Did not read.

My girlfriend wants to hog tie me and then roast me over a fire. What should I do?