What does it mean when a guy calls you flawless?

0|0
7|19

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to empty his white oppressive patriarchal load of cum on your face.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• You know how inflammable *should* mean NOT (in) flammable? In other words not burnable, but instead it means *very* burnable. Well, "flawless" works the same way. It *should* mean with less flaws, but instead it means MORE flaws. Apparently this guy thunks you're just covered with flaws. Drop his mean ass right away.

0|0
    0|0
  • Flawless means perfect

0|0
    0|0
  • I have an answer but it will be a detailed one and plus it will be based on assumptions, is it ok?

0|0
    0|0
    • Sure

• Show All
    • Flawless, means flawless. He means what he said. However in my view it is practically not possible

for a person to be 100% flawless in all aspects. However if a guy says a woman is flawless means, the

woman has more of perfection and very very little flaws and the flaws are so minor and negligible

that they never reflect in your thinking or your actions.

Hence the woman is nearly flawless, which is as good as being flawless. Now in your question you

have nor specified if the guy said you are physically flawless or personality wise. Since he didn't say

that I would assume he means both

Hence what he means is:

Physical:

1. You are physically fit with a perfect body and your body has a clear skin, glowing skin and has no

acne or spots in it.

2. Your hairstyle is perfect, well maintained and smooth

3. Your other physical aspects are nearly perfect, teeth, nail, hands, legs everything is flawless.

cont...

• Personality/nature/ thought process/attitude

4. He means that your thinking is crystal clear all the time and you always focus on finding potential, effective solutions towards problem and so no task in insurmountable for you. You can achieve anything you want too.

5. Your give lots of importance to your cleanliness and hygiene and you always follow that strictly and that is what he finds as a flawless thinking of yours.

6. From point 4, he thinks you are flawless because your thinking is crystal clear so you are always in control of your emotions, feelings and while taking a decision you always do it logically after taking into account all the calculations, risks and consequences and the way you go about it is so accurate that he finds this quality in you as flawless.

7. He finds you flawless because as a person you are mentally rock solid and so no amount of force, pressure or compulsion will work on you. He finds this mentally rock solid attitude of your flawless

• What does it mean when a girl has to ask such a question about such a straightforward thing?

0|0
    0|0
  • your perfectly beautful

0|0
    0|0
  • He thinks you're perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg doesn't take a pickup artist to figure this one out

0|0
    0|0
  • He likes you and thinks you're gorgeous, and almost perfect.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he thinks you're just awful.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think if he has known you for a decently long time like maybe a year, then he thinks you are perfect in his eyes. but if you just met him semi recently then i think he just wants to get with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means he doesn't see anything wrong with you lol

0|0
    0|0
  • My guess would be that he is attracted to you, quite a bit.

0|0
    0|0
  • He means to say that you are better than an iphone.

0|0
    0|0
  • That he needs glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • Means he is trying to get some ass

Or he really likes you

Or both :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Means perfect in his eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're very attractive to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • It means that he thinks you are his idea of perfect.

That you have no flaws...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• He's a kiss ass.

2|0
    0|0
  • That he thinks you are wonderful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd think I'm Beyoncè. So I would grab my leotard and dance the night away

0|0
    0|0
  • He thinks you're pretty much perfect :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Lies

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just game guys use to try to get pussy
    Do not fall for it

0|0
    0|0