Guys: Do you like girls to sit on your lap?

A girl you're dating. I want to sit on my bf's lap but I don't know how to casually slide into it. Is there a way that is most comfy? I always get worried about hurting his man parts. I'm 5 ft and 125lbs.

In general do you guys like girls to sit on your lap?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't need to be subtle about it just go for it. I've never seen a guy get upset about it unless he's actually actively doing something like playing a game. If he's just sitting there relaxing go for it. Usually girls sit sideways. Like this image.shutterstock.com/.../...e-park-186337403.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• I loved it too. I sat on my crush's lap two times and loved it but I couldn't ask again and again lol.
    If you are getting cozy then its easy- to try a position, saves space, makes it easy for me to kiss you or that area etc
    Otherwise, tease him into saying he is so fragile he won't be able to handle you sitting on his lap haha most guys take up a challenge and definitely one which questions their toughness but do it at a place where he can really do it to prove his strength not like when he is driving-then he will just dismiss your claims or shove you.

What Guys Said 27

• Yeah, I think they usually do like it, at least if they're dating/have a level of comfort with you.

Dont worry about his man parts. Only way you'll hurt those is if his dick gets so hard it pokes you in the butt and is like pressing against you... But then it'd be nice pain :P
    Side note: if he does get hard while ur sitting on him, just ignore it or if it's super noticeable just say hey dont worry about it.

• Love it!
    My personal fav. is a girl who, looking for a seat and not finding one, walks up to me and kicks my foot gently to make me move my knee into proper sitting position. Then takes a seat as if my leg were her personal throne (which it is).

• Lmao that sounds like me, except that it doesn't matter if I find a seat or not

• Just be sure to put your weight on his legs.

• Yes, we like it. Just don't jump hard onto us. That will hurt our legs more than our "man parts" if you are talking about what I think you're talking about unless you really aim for them. Then don't jump hard there, either. Just gently sit on our lap..

• Yeah it's great, you definitely won't hurt his man parts hahahaha. Honestly you could just do it whenever you feel like it when he's sitting somewhere and he would probably like it. Just move around sometimes because it gets uncomfortable in the same position after several minutes.

• just do it. it's fine. don't overthink it

• at your age = OF COURSE
    you're not hurting anything
    worry more about tempting too much

• Of course we like it. Especially if it's the girlfriend. Don't even need to ask just take a seat if your his girlfriend I doubt he'll have a problem with it lol.

• Not in public no. A woman sits in my lap and things start to happen I've no control over and her seats not going to be every comfortable for long.

• Yep.
    I love it when my girl uses me as her personal cushion.

• Absolutely! Although something might end up poking her in the buttcheek =(

• I don't really like it because I always get a boner and then it's uncomfortable

• Just plop on his lap
    The slower you go, the more sexual it could be taken

• Awww yeeee

• It would be nice.

• Just sit down , we will adjust you if it's uncomfortable.

• I don't.

• Absolutely. Gives an overwhelming eriction.

• I do not know how to react in a situation like that so my answer would be no.

• Yes, but don't be surprised if you feel something move.

• Yes, most guys like it when girls sit on their lap.

• Girl or guy. (Sorry I'm bi) but oh my gosh yes. Lap sitting, hand holding, any form of physical affection that's not too much.

• To be honest I like it more when a dude sits on a chick's lap...

• i want my girl to sit on my lap so that i can pass body fluids into her ;)

• His man parts will LOVE the feel of your ass against them in his lap! The only thing that might get uncomfortable would be if he's in a bad position when he starts to get hard. Just let him adjust if he needs to or do it for him!

• You got something that can take care of his man parts while sitting on his lap ;-)

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• Lol I usually ask, but guys like it. Just sit on his lap and kiss him.

• I weigh 164 - so who's first in line?