White men, will you date a muslim woman?

not religious, don't wear a hijab

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• If she's not religious, doesn't wear that thing, and doesn't have a crazy family, then yes.

• not every muslim are religious, most are not

Most Helpful Girl

• I speak on behalf of all men! We love women! hahaha

What Guys Said 46

• If she's not religious, then she's not Muslim.

If she is "Muslim", then she is religious.

Therefore no.

• I don't want her to get killed by her father so it's very not likely, the violent and sexist Islam is allowing only muslim men to date non-muslims. so what is the point in that question? also isn't it's make more sense to become non-muslim and risk being killed for leaving the "religion of peace" then to risk being killed for both dating non-muslim and not wearing hijab? the double is greater.

www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...ing-said-hed-again.html

www.jihadwatch.org/.../canada-honor-killing-victim-aqsa-parvezs-father-and-brother-sentenced-to-life-of-prison-dawah

hotair.com/.../

www.quickmeme.com/.../...39edb956b6593c3859191.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y-RkT_MFas

• I would not be any less inclined to date a Muslim than a woman of any other faith. It would completely depend on her relationship with her faith and family (and their relationship with their faith), and the expectations she placed on me to participate or not in it.

I've dated a Christian, Buddhist, and Hindu, and know plenty of other white men with interfaith relationships, although I concede that I do not have any white man-Muslim woman couples in my social circle (white woman-Muslim man though, yes).

• Im not against it in theory but Im agnostic and isn't it frowned upon for muslim women to marry atheist/agnostic men?

• muslim men are not allowed to date or to drink but they do..
      not every muslim follow all the rules

• Ok, I guess I would be open to it then.

• Fuck all that religious crap. No sex on the second week of the month. We need to get dressed my parents and all my uncles and cousins are coming to pray in the living room in half an hour, pause the game I've got to get the prayer mat out and face mecca for the next hour. Where's my dinner? Honey i told you we're fasting for the next week, Allah demands it. Can't smoke. Get a dirty look for cracking open a beer. Stop it! We can't do it doggy style, it's immoral. My whole family are coming over and they hate white people, try and ignore the cold front when they come in. Honey when are you going to see about circumcision? I've told you it's against my religion. Allah will be furious. Oh why didn't i listen to mother and go for a nice Muslim boy.
    Fuck that for a carry on.

• If this whites person is Muslim, he would of course, if he is not Muslim, the chances are little, however I don't see why it should matter to you if he is not Muslim.

I personally wouldn't date such girl.

• If she's not religious, she's not Muslim.

Yeah, I'd date her as long as Islam is never in the picture. I don't know how I'd deal with her family though.

• sure, why not

• I am white. My secondary girlfriend right now is Moslem. I have dated MANY Moslem women. Most are Indonesian, several Malays (both Malaysian and Singaporean), a Persian, and a Moroccan.

I don't think I would date an Arab (this excludes North Africa) or a Pakistani. Never found one I liked.

• No

..

• In H. S. I did date a Muslim woman.

Would I do it now? No... I doubt my wife would approve!

• You said not religious but you still call her muslim. Her family probably is religious, they won't like an atheist. She might have some ridiculous ideas about the world (Muhammad flying to heaven on a magic horse) which will conflict with my own ideas. Sounds like trouble.

• If you're not religious then why call yourself a Muslim? Anyway I could date a woman who isn't religious. I'm not religious either lol

• not religious but believe in religion like most people in this planet

• Because Islam is super sexist?

• @ThatNiceGuy well to be fair I think most religions have passages that could be interpreted as being sexist.

• Done, would do again under the condition she is willing to accept me not converting as well as standing up for me if parents disapprove.

• I work with a few women of Pakistani descent who are quite 'westernised'. I enjoy their company and would certainly date them but can't imagine their relatives who adhere to a more stringent culture would be too pleased.

• HELL yes.

• George Clooney did, so so could I.

• yeah, if you aren't practicing

• No and hell no.

• Not religious, doesn't wear hijab
    Then yes if she has a good personality and is attractive I definitely will.

• "White men" is a huge category... no matter how many answers you get here it won't be an accurate representation.

All these questions about white people though... y'all almost made me wish I was white... LOL.

• Im always mistaken for a white guy so yeah I'll answer and yes I would if she would accept I wouldn't convert for her which I know Muslims need to marry other Muslims. In reality it probably wouldn't haopen

• If you're not religious and you don't wear a hijab, in what way are you Muslim?

• yes i would if i was single

• If you still call yourself a Muslim then no.

• I would only fuck her and then dump her so I can proudly say that I dishonoured a muslim.

• not gonna happen , keep dreaming

• it (s just sex, you don't dishonoured someone with it, unless you are shitty in it which is why you think that way..

• Your baba wouldn't agree to that ;)

• no i wouldn´t date anybody, who "clearly" confesses to a religion.

• Sure I would

• Not wearing hijab doesn't mean she isn't relgious

• If you're not religious, then you're probably not muslim, right?

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 8

• So she's not religious but she considers herself Muslim?

• I know what you mean bell. . . this sounds kinda dodgy to me. Something ain't right

• Well in the Islamic concept a lot of people are Muslims

Example if you don't hurt people by mouth and hand then you're named a Muslim according to Islam

In Islam she can be not relgious and still be called a Muslim
      It's really a long topic

• @Omar5881 . . . . go on, tell us more. salamu alaykum

• Well... I'm sure some are willing to do so. I'm Muslim and have been asked out by white guys a couple of times.
    In general religious people date religious people from their religion. And not religious people prefer darling not religious people.
    I guess you're not religious anyways so it should be possible.

• I would never date a muslim man, not sure even a muslim woman. Some are moderates, but I am not sure.

• very dangerous thing to do that... muslim women MUST marry and date a muslim men to breed little muslims and spread islam. If she chooses men from other religions her family abandons her, father kicks her out and she looses everything.. havents u heard case that father even killed a daughter because she left for a white guy or other religion man?
    if she is not religious she is not muslim... weird question..

• You do realize that skin colour and religious beliefs are two different classes?

White people can be Muslims same as black people can be Christian.

• REASONS WHY THIS QUESTION IS DUMB
    1. MUSLIMS CAN BE "WHITE". THATS LIEK SAYING "CHRISTIANS DO U DATE BLACK WOMEN" BLACK WOMEN CAN BE CHRISTIAN U IDIOT!

2. MUSLIM WOMEN DONT DATE, EVEN THE OENS WHO DO KNOW ITS NOT PERMISSABLE OT HAVE PREMARITAL RELATIONS

3. im sure no muslim woman wants an anglo saxan idiot

• They only like chinks and spics so no, they wouldn't

• I wouldn't date a muslim man if that helps