What is the success rate for men who cold approach women that actually turns into a serious relationship?

I asked this because I get cold approached whenever I'm out. I wonder if men think they are more likely to get a serious relationship from this method? Because the guys that approach Me I reject because they are unattractive to me

Most Helpful Guy

• It's like telemarketing and spam: it doesn't need to have a high success rate because it takes little investment to do a great deal of it. There's little or no emotional stake behind it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope i've had dudes do that approach with me and they usually get sent back empty handed.

What Guys Said 8

• I don't believe that cold approaching a woman can help. I mean I really don't understand why to be cold and approach a woman, I mean you can be honest, you can be serious about things, but then why be cold about it? It's really not required!.

• 99% fail. 1% success I would say.

• It's incredibly low from what I've heard but they may be guys who don't meet women at any other place in their lives and it may be the only way they ever talk to or meet women.

• Based on experience, i have a high rate of success.
    (Is it arrogant if it's truthful?)

• For me 0%

• I like quiet guys so I have no problem approaching

• If a guy approaches me in a creepy way like he is a criminal or a stalker that is creepy

I consider desperate guys who beg creepy too

• How can a shy and desperate guy get rid of the desperation?

• Serious relationship - not high at all
    Get a date - moderate
    Get a number - much higher

The dates that I have been on with girls I cold approached didn't work out very well.

• I want to get this guy's number but he is not that good with English. He's Japanese and I only know a little Japanese :(

• I don't know man. I'm black and white

• You'll never get em with that attitude!

• It depends on the guy. For me maybe 3% haha

• Barely

What Girls Said 0