Why a girl play mind games after she rejecting me?

I love her a lot and told her but first she didn't answer me... but after some days she text me nooooooooo... so I make distance.. but she continued message me so I give her chocolate and she threw it on me... I start ignore her.. after a month she text me and we chat around some hours and I ask her again and she said she hate me... I moved on and she playing ming games now... she stalking on my WhatsApp... and she toting me... last time we both are in a cab and not talking to each other... but suddenly she play a romantic song in her phone and put an earphone into my ear but after that I ask her about that she changed and said I see u as a brother... but now when I talk to her brother she come and just lean into him... many times she do that... I am not understanding her behaviour please help.. I notice her she make my fun with her friends... I am frustrated... now I hate her... what I do? Please help me because now I wanna f*** her... what I do please help?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she can't have you she doesn't want anyone else to either, she is playing with you, when you gave the attention she didn't show any love to you now you are not showing any attention and moved on she wants it back, it's a game for her, you are a toy, you need to show her that you are not her toy, trying to understand her behavior will be fighting a losing battle manipulators don't care whether you understand them or not all they care about is getting their kicks and fun out of their twisted games and sick end result, if you care anything about yourself or have any self respect you will avoid her like the plague, no matter how much you want to be with her, you owe it to yourself not to become her boy toy, because she will drop you like hot coals as soon as she's finished with you.

Most Helpful Guy

• She wants to have power over you.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Stop giving her attention.

• I am ignoring her but she is doing more...

• Then let her. You have the power yourself to hide how you feel about her. It will throw her off if you act extremely neutral.

• You forgot to take out the trash and now it's stinking up the place.