GUYS: Would you date/ be attracted to this Trans woman?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh nope, and if I ever found out someone I was with was a transgender then I'm gone.

Seriously though it's getting pretty creepy it's like you can't even tell in today's world who's who, I almost feel like I have to ask someone if they're truly a man or a woman.

• It's pretty easy to find out if they are transferred or not. If you actually get to know her and her family, then you will get to know her childhood

• @ikissedtheskyonce Well I was talking about first appearances and people you don't know you never know who is what someone is. Wouldn't make a difference if I did get to know them or not though, still leave regardless.

Most Helpful Girl

• gosh, she want some eyes with those lashes?

i feel sorry for guys lol.. u just dont know who's who anymore haha

What Guys Said 30

• Well, she is attractive, and if I didn't know she was a man, I would be attracted to her, but if I learn that she is a trans, I would lose attraction.
    I like women, and though this person has changed herself to look like a women, she's not actually a women, not 100%

• thats just like so fucking creepy how she has a dick and looks like that lol

• I would make her babies ! Huh wait...
    Seriously it is surprising how she really seem to have a feminine bone structure. Though you can see she has had intensive surgery in the face. She is truly the best looking trans I have seen to date. Thanks to you, now I need to have a serious conversation with my penis... lol

• I would never date a transgender female. Even if I was attracted to someone and then I find out that she's transgender then I will be completely turned off by her... or him.

• But that's not nice. What if you were a Trans wouldn't you want some one to love you too?

• Just being honest...

If I was trans? Well... I'm sure most people want somebody to love, so yeah.

• Your sex isn't something you can change like a jacket. That is a man that has had surgery/treatment to look like a woman.

• Definitely not. And makeup + photoshop + hormones can do a lot, but not enough to not give me the clue its a guy.

• Very attractive but don't touch me.

• Even if she wasn't trans. Fuck that, she looks weird.

• I have this irrational fear of dating a guy that looks like a girl and him lying to me. It scares the hell out of me. That guy has a good surgeon.

• She's freaking hot but no, I wouldn't be attracted to her or date her. If she never told me she's a trans-woman, she'll easily fool me.

• I don't go for Barbie dolls.

• I really hate her makeup, lol.

Even if she weren't a he, I wouldn't be interested.

• Yes she is beautiful

• The whole "has a dick" or "used to have a dick thing" kind of counteracts any possible positives lol

• Hell yeah. She's hot. I'd bang / be banged by her.

• But she was a man... usually that bothers some men

• So if she has a penis it's alright. ...

• No cuz judging by the first pic she's Superman

• If she keep secret and didn't tell me she was a man yea maybe i would date her. If i find out she is a man no way i date her

• Yes she is beautiful and yes she is sexy but no I couldn't date a girl with a bigger cock than mine

• No way that's a guy o_O

• It is ! Would you date her?

• What do you date?

• Healthy, sane, real women.

Not guys that think (and try to look like) girls.

• Would still date
    Would still smash

• No thanks

• Are you kidding me? Yes, I'm already attracted.

• But she was a man before. It doesn't bother you?

• I dnot understand what you just said to me. But I think I got the jist. I'm biologically a woman. She was biologically a man. So what you said really makes no sense.

• Why not?
      If you get attracted to guy who's gay. That's possible?

• She's hot like hell. No manly features

• Whoa... Super creepy, nope.

• goddamn... but no.

• wow those are more beaitful than real women

• BARF! X@

• oh my god

• He does look like an attractive woman, but no I am not going to be in a relationship with a dude. it goes against my beliefs, and my refusal to date them for any reason is my right. No one is entitled to a relationship with anyone. Just like they rest of us they have to find someone that will accept them for who they are.

• Well she is quite hot but she has a dick between her leg right? So she just looks she but is a guy

What Girls Said 17

• Most of u don't know what ur eating for breakfast, let alone if you'll turn this gorgeous mf down. #StopFrontin

• She's really attractive <3

• She's very pretty.

• Um no thanks.

• Gigi is beautiful. She looks more like a woman than a lot of girls I see on the internet. xD

• She doesn't look manly but she does look very fake xD she could have become a woman without being so over the top.

• I don't know if i would

• I can't believe she's transsexual. I would never guess that.

• Wow it's hard to even notice that she was a guy to begin with

• Her names gigigorgeous she's a youtuber. You can hear it in her voice sometimes

• I figured that's how someone could tell lol

• uhhh she got the youtube channel right! Anyways.. no i don't think i would date her

• She's hot

• Very pretty..

• Guys fall for transsexuals all the time. Proof that attraction is largely based on looks.

• She's a trans? I can't even tell 😧

• GIGI THOUGHHH OMG SHE'S BAE

• It would be interesting to see her face without makeup

• not a dude but i'd still date her

• As a woman or as a man?

• Well, I don't know for sure, but even if she still has a dick it's nonfunctional due to hormones. If she's post op you can't eat her like you would a real woman, and if she's not post op, again nonfunctional.

• @Intraluminal yes you're right. but it doesn't have to be sexual; they only asked about dating / attraction in the question. having sex is a different story haha