Have you ever been GHOSTED? Would you get revenge on that person if you could?

• YES. I would love to get revenge on them.
  • YES. but I don't really care to get revenge.
  • NO.
  • What is ghosting?

Most Helpful Girl

• Me ghosted = ONCE only = as his lesson to me for being hours late weeks b4.

I did just two laps of the venue looking for him
    Couldn't find him
    Decided to stay, met five other men & had a great time.

My date called me the next day, was totally surprised that I had stayed + a little hurt that his lesson had back fired.

We still continued to see each other though :)
    There was no hard feelings.
    I actually found it funny.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it depends on the definition of ghosting. If you suggest that blocking or deleting someone is also ghosting I would say that it's happened to me, yet I'm not into revenge. If the definition is one of just not talking to someone else yet leaving the door open sort of speak, then yeah I've had that happen too. Generally I find that the ghoster or blocker, has a misunderstanding or prejudges someone without asking or getting confirmation on the situation at hand, if I generally like someone and they ghost me or block me, generally I can conclude they are ether cynical and or have a low self esteem, and couldn't possibly think that a guy would like them for themselves, rather they immediately conclude that the guy is either a player or something else negative, yet the negative thoughts based on their past experience is more to blame. If a ghoster or blocker contacted me, we'd address the problem and get to the bottom of it, chances are they will still oscillate between ghosting or blocking at times when they expect more attention or are going through a rough patch but they think you should just know or see it through the internet.

What Girls Said 9

• Yes I've been ghosted. I'd never seek revenge on anyone. I'm not a vindictive person. The time wasted on taking revenge could have been time spent on moving on. Revenge just prolongs any hurt.

• Yes I been ghosted and rejected! hell I think I even rejected myself hahah! The key things is to lot get in your head! So what she does call anymore? Next. I have better things to do anyway!

• Yes I have. And I don't need revenge. If they don't wanna talk to me or be in my life, that's their loss.

• Yeah I've been ghosted.
    And no, revenge over that is silly. Just move on.

• I chose no, then looked up what "ghosting" is just to be sure I was right. Turns out I was wrong so I pick Yes, but no revenge!

• I have been ghosted and no asshole is worth revenge. I just block their number

• Yes and I've also ghosted people. I don't care about revenge at all

• Yea I have been ghosted as for revenge why I'm above that.

• Yes, but I'm too much of a lazy person to take revenge.

What Guys Said 11

• 0|0
  • I have been ghosted and I have ghosted others. I don't think it's a terrible idea, unless you have pretty frequent communication. An abrupt cut-off after several texts a day over the course of weeks can come as a bit of a shock. "Did you get hit by a bus?"

• Never been ghosted but I did ghost a girl one time because during our dinner date she started talking about how she is getting together with another guy to do "homework" until 3 AM on a Saturday night.

I don't know if her intention was to show me that she is "in demand" or to push me away but regardless, enough for me to say adios.

• How can people be ghosted if there are no ghosts?
    http://i.memeful.com/media/post/YMKgjJM_700w_0.jpg

• I have been but wouldn't waste my time on people like that. but if they choice to randomly come back in my life they better expected the same treatment in return

• I don't even know what that means.

• Revenge would prove how immature you are and probably the reason you got ghosted in the first place.

• I'm not one of the faggy millennials, I have no idea what it means.

• I dunno what ghosted means.

• Yep One girl blocked me after I had caused a strain on the dating bit. Tried explaining myself because I had a chip on my shoulder, so I messaged her, knowing the she may or may not reply. Turned out she blocked me. I was ready for it though, it's just sad that people handle things like this, this way. Not very mature. Prob another reason why we didn't work out. dunno who cares

• Revenge is for immature people.