Why does my boyfriend always blame me for everything and go for advice to his female friend who hates me?

I tried breaking up many times, but I'm so attached to him and it seems like he doesn't want to break up, i love him still and it just feels bad. I have no one to go to advice in real life, so I'll ask here. Lately in our relationship, all I want to do is cry, I used to be happy before, but nowadays he's always suspicious of me and he's always mad while blaming me for everything. It's over me talking to one of his guy friends on daily basis. I stopped talking to that guy friend now because it bother my boyfriend, but he trusts his friend enough to say that I'm the one who flirted with him and engaged him into a conversation; when the friend starts a majority of our conversations. Apparently I was being too friendly, but i just respond to his messages and most of our conversations are about video games, that's it.

My boyfriend keeps trying to look through my phone to see if I texted him and he has the password to my facebook account. I haven't talked to his guy friend at all last week. He threw something at me and he grabbed a guy's butt and then he tried to text a girl right in front of me asking her out on a date for coffee. it felt like he was trying to get back at me, so I tried ignoring him so I could cool off. When I contacted him again, he was asking his female friend who's dating the guy friend who i 'flirted' with for advice. She couldn't careless about his situation, and she was angry at me talking to the guy friend. She gave my boyfriend emoji and texts that it's ok that i wasn't worth it and she gave me a whole passive aggressive text about how she doesn't like me getting near her boyfriend but in a fake nice way. my boyfriend listens to her, i feel like i'm being ganged up on.

the guy friend is completely oblivious about this topic except for the fact that we were too close and we need to stop talking to each other all the time. he doesn't get any blame and the friend who's a girl told my boyfriend to keep it a secret

what should i do?

i don't like the guy friend at all by the way, i knew him a long time ago but i was never close to him

Most Helpful Guy

• I highly suggest you leave him. He not only is getting bad advice from his trusted freind he is acting way to possessive. While it is hard to break up with a person you will be much better off and the pain will go away. Your only 18 take a chance on being happier latter on instead of just staying with him being miserable.

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated a guy who would always text girls in front of me. He broke up with me and I sadly agreed for about 30mins until he started laughing and said he was kidding. I went with it. He also always accused me of cheating when he was talking to girls on his phone with me next to him. Then he tried pulling the whole "break up but just kidding thing" again I told him I wasn't and it was over. Then he and his family harassed me for about two weeks saying how much he needed and loved me. Then I found the guy I'm with now for two years and guess what he's starting to do the same "break up for a couple hours" thing but less of a conceded asshole way. The point is I moved on to better but not by much so if I were you I'd ride this issues out with him. Keep in mind to be more aggressive with your man though. Let the bitch know she's a hypocrite for now talking to your guy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I think you already know what you need to do :( just let it go.. he's not making you happy and he isn't nice to you. That's not what boyfriends do. Even if he doesn't want to break up you need to do what's better for you and your happiness. Breakups always suck and you'll be sad after you do it and probably want him back, but you're better off without him.

• Honestly... you need to tell your boyfriend, that if it is not ok for you to talk to guys, then he needs to lay off talking to his female friend. Tell him that if anyone talked badly about your boyfriend, you would defend him... so the fact that his female friend is being so rude and your boyfriend isn't defending you speaks volumes. Either she is out of his life or you are. PS; he is vindictive and im sorry to say, but sounds like he a child, waste of time

• I was in a situation similar to this a couple of years ago where the relationship was unhealthy but I didn't want to let him go. I thought I'd be lost without him and I wouldn't know what to do with myself but after I had him out of my life, I was the happiest I'd ever been.
    I know it's not what you want to hear but the best thing for you is to end it. If you continue the relationship, he'll only get more controlling. The way he is treating you is just plain wrong.