Do guys pay attention to what girls wear?

I'm tall. Like 5'10". My legs are long (size4). (Size2 in torso). Whenever I wear a dress,(my dress size is 2 mostly but :/ sometimes 4 because of my butt) it's a struggle to find one that isn't too short on my legs or too big on my torso. But whenever I wear a dress to my classes, the guys all say "wow. You're wearing a dress! You look really good!" They always seem to notice. I walked to my car over campus and a guy sitting on a bench followed my legs as I walked by. I love wearing dresses and I love how they aren't as restricting as jeans. Do guys really notice when girls dress up? Do they like it? I wanted to get into a relationship with a guy, and I wanted to know if wearing a dress made a difference.

What do you think when you see a girl in a dress?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes we notice. it isn't just dresses, but shoes, colors (nails, jewlery, tattoos). I've noticed a women wearing flats and heels... and thinking oh... she's dating a taller guy now because she is wearing heels. I was right!

You get to the point where you appreciate this about women, how much they put into making themselves look good, whether it is for them or us, who cares...

Yes we like it! But a dress to me, it depends if it looks good. If seen some horrible dresses that make a woman look terrible, old, out of date, etc.. I'd rather see her in Jeans in that case. So wear what you enjoy and look good doing it!

Most Helpful Girl

• Straight guys only see the boobs and ass jk

What Guys Said 19

• Yes, I suppose guys do notice that. even I notice that. However I never say anything, I never compliment them or even approach them. I only notice what they wear from a distance only.

• Yes I sure do I always pay attention to how they dress

• I sure don't care really.

• You realize, of course, that when you mention women's clothing sizes most men have no clue what you are talking about. I heard there is a size 0; is she a singularity?

• If you wanna get really confused...😂 there's 00, 0, 2, 4, 6, 8, 10,... And up. I think it's either a 10 or 14 that's overweight. 00 is like stick thin. What do you mean singularity?

• A single point with no dimensions. Sorry, I'm a math guy...

• I always pay attention to how women dress. I might be the only straight guy that thinks like this but I personally don't find dresses or skirts attractive. I only like pants on women, no offense.

• yeah sometimes i pay attention what girls wear

• I definitely pay attention when I girl dresses up. If she dresses up elegantly, I always have an urge to do a double take, lol.

• Looks good

• Always and love girls that wear dresses

• Dresses are nice, but I like girls wearing jeans, especially tall girls they look great on jeans!

• I do. Usually when a girl wears a dress, it looks good on them.

• yes and dresses look amazing on women

• I love seeing a girl in a dress to me a dress or skirt is very sexy especially if they are form fitting.

• normal people, not really

models, yes.

• sometimes, not like all the time

• Oh hell yes. Its a great ice breaker. Excuse me. May i ask where did you get that shirt? My sister would love that and her bday is coming up. Then we get chatting. She says I'm such a good brother. I make her laugh she grabs my bicep and I flex. Now I got her number and the next night we are having dinner.

I new dresses where comfortable! Haha I've always thought if I wold of been born a woman I'd wear a dress or skirt. The look so free.

• Not really, if I can see down her shirt or some wonderful camel toe I'll look but otherwise no and I cannot remember her clothes once she is out of sight.

• Yep babe we pay attention to your dress but dont give them too much importance

• Yes.

• Yes you notice or yes you like it?

• All yes. Every yes. Yes all day.

What Girls Said 0