If a girl gives you a hug when she sees you, does that mean she likes you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Some girls hug everyone. The thing to look out for is if she treats you differently. If the girl only hugs you and does not hug other guys, yes she likes you. If she hugs other guys but hugs you differently (eg if you get hugs that are twice as long with full body contact and she does not full body contact other guys), yes she likes you. But some girls will full body contact hug all guy friends

What Girls Said 6

• No, not necessarily. Some people are just more "touchy" and like to give hugs. It doesn't mean they have any special feelings for the other person.

• Not really. These days hugs can be standard for friendships too.

• yup! (:

• At age 22 I think it does

• Um no, not necessarily I mean I give my guy friends hugs when I see them all the time, that's just how I express my loving frendship with them in a non romantic sort of way.

• yes, i don't usually give hugs

What Guys Said 3

• any girl i meet that had some feeling for me (Friends or romantic) has hugged me.

most girls like hugging

• If she's a hugger, no
    If she's not a hugger, maybe/probably

• What sort of hug was it a hi/bye hug, or a romantic hug?