5'3" girl and 6'2" guy?

He's 6'2" and a little skinnier than the average guy. I'm 5'3" and chubby but I'm a curvy way so I don't really have rolls sticking out. I'm worried that We're not compatible though since he's sort of the opposite of me physically LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah, me and my boyfriend are different physically to. Is 5"7 and I'm 5"3. He's also big and I'm a little on the chubby side. But you wouldn't really imagine a short girl with a real tall big guy. Also if you love him it shouldn't matter. You should love him for him not how he looks

• I don't love him yet lol
      I really like his personality but I've never been with anyone who's basically physically my complete opposite. I'm worried that he's not gonna be into me as much as I'm into him since I'm short and chubby. :I

• Thanks for the advice!

• No problem!

What Guys Said 13

• I've seen this mix before and it works. God knows how because I don't, but you work it out. My BGF (best girl friend) has this fixation on tall guys and she is 4'9 (no heels).

• height shouldn't determine the compatibility between y'all.

• I'm 6'9" and reading these questions makes me want to run into a wall. If the 5'3" isn't happy with the 6'2" guy then the 5'10" girl or any girl shorter than that will definitely question my height too. My life is screwed because not that many girls are taller than 5'10" lol. But it's whatever, if you don't like the height difference then leave. You don't have to make people happy.

• Damn. I'm sorry my question frustrated you like that. :c I didn't mean to offend anyone.
      And I'm 100% sure you'll find a girl out there who likes your height. Trust me there's a lot of people out there.

• It's okay. And thanks

• women are a lot more picky on height and I dont know why..

• Lmaoo I personally would not consider chicks like you, I am 6'3 and jacked too but that's just my standards and if u mean like looking at them oddly? I won't give a fuk lol

• My girlfriend is 4'11" and I'm 5"9" sometimes I tease her because she can't reach for something but she will try first before asking me for help. It's cuteI'm skinny as well and she's got a little weight on her but I love her!

• has nothing to do w/ compatibility.

• Who cares. My ex and I had an even bigger height difference than you guys. It's not big dea.

• Opposites attract

• High is forgotten the more you talk to someone. But it is reminded when you dont see each other for long then met up again.

• Im 6ft 1 and my girlfriend is 5ft 4, and it work's fine :)

• But you like him right? Yet you ask if your compatible... your a fucking midget tho

• As long as you don't mind looking up to him that is fine.

• Well I guess a 69 won't work for you two

• LOL that's okay
      We're not interested in sex yet lmao

• Well when you do and he gives oral in normal position he can reach and tweek your nipples at the same time too, lol but other than that I see that height difference a lot so it's not strange

What Girls Said 8

• Girl you have nothing to worry about! My ex husband is 6'2" & I'm 5'2" & that was never a problem. In fact guys tend to like us short girls ;)

• If you like him, go for it. You're short and a lot of taller guys like that so much. I'm 5'3" too and the only guys who approach me are at least 6 feet tall. As one guy told me once, he could just pick you up if there's a problem lol

• LOL I didn't know taller guys were into short girls though
      I thought they'd prefer someone closer to their height

• If you like him and he likes you, why care what others think :P

• If you like him enough, a physical barrier shouldn't be too much of an issue. There are always work arounds :)
    Wouldn't dismiss him just because he's the 'opposite of you physically'!

• i'm 5'9 kinda curvy and i went out with a 5'3 skinny dude he was really cool tho and if u like each other who tf cares

• No thats not weird at all. I dated a guy who was exact opposite of me, he was 6'3" and well built, I'm 5'3" and skinny. If anything it's cute

• I don't really see what the problem is. If you two get along personality wise, then don't worry. It's what the person is on the inside that matters most.

• That makes absolutely no difference. Enjoy each other for who you are! :)