Would you date a girl who once had a "sugar daddy"?

These girls are basically prostitutes, since they give sex for money, though in a different way than that of "real" prostitutes.

So, would you date a girl who once had a sugar daddy? By the way, you're NOT their sugar daddy, that was something she did in the past (maybe years ago, maybe just months ago).

• Yes
  • No
  • I'm a girl

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think dudes should trust chicks like that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on how long and if she's still like that. I've met hot girls that random guys literally just throw money and gifts at them constantly. I don't think a girl is bad for accepting some of the time. But I'd have to talk about why she did it in the past.

What Girls Said 10

• I would! It means she hot.

• I actually feel that someone who is a sugar baby is less datable than a straight up prostitute.

A prostitute exchanges money for an orgasm, whereas a sugar baby fakes an entire relationship. The amount of deceit involved in that is more than I can process.

And no, I wouldn't date a male stripper, chose C.

• Nah I prefer my daddies without the sugar.

• Wow my brain totally fucked me there and I only typed bits of my response, meant to say:

"Nah I don't think someone would, because they would probably suspect her of being a gold digger. I personally prefer my daddies without the sugar."

Guess i got distracted by the whole daddy thing

• I'm not into girls, you know what I like ;)

• Yeah I probably would.
    Past is past and those girls are usually hot after all lol

• Yep, I wouldn't really care.

• I wouldn't date a male stripper.

• I wouldn't date a guy that had a sugar momma. So... yeah.

• Yea sure why not

• Would you date an ex-prostitute?

• it s not a situation where you can easily say yes or no without being in it.
      there are many variables playing here.
      like am I already hooked on her, the reasons why she went into prostitution, is she clean, is she stable now
      etc...

• Vote A. Yes, because we would instantly have something in common :P

What Guys Said 34

• I would want to know why they chose to go down that path. The answer will probably decide if I take it further. I've only ever known this to be done by one very vain girl who, like you said, was more or less a prostitute.

I do know second hand of someone who did it to escape abuse from the family.

Like I said it would be a discussion. If it was an open and free choice I'd have to think about it.

• They've got a bit of a bad track record , wouldn't rule it out completely but any man worth his salt would be wary of girls such as that.

• fuuuuuuck no

• yeah so I can use her for the hole between her legs.

• I don't know man. It raises a lot of questions. I wouldn't really know where I stand with her. Like I'd be wondering if I'm just another dude that she sponges off of. Seems like another piece of baggage I don't wanna deal with.

• No, I don't think so, such girls are usually "gold diggers".

• No way, José.

• HELLLLLLLSSSSS NO.
    Gold diggers are useless and glorified whores are worse.
    A girl who lets men give her money in return for something sexually geared is a whore, flat out.

• I have... twice. I'll never do it again. Sure there is a chance one of them out there is speaking the truth when she says 'i just want to be loved' but the ones i know are very high maintenance but couldn't hold a job. This could be a 'local' problem though, meaning it's just in my country or particular city.

All of them are sure pretty, tho.

• Sure I don't care to be honest. From what I seen so far Women almost always use men for their money, and men use women for sex neither is healthy at all, at least if they are honest that's what they are sugar daddies basically. I think its retarded how someone can think just cause they have sex with you nothing else matters in an actual relationship like if your being a total bitch getting it in more often is not gonna help fix that

• No, probably not

• Absolutely not.

• In my own twisted way, I find it a turn on to think that my raw talents/skills/whatever is more valuable than money.

• Not knowingly.

• No because I consider sugar babies to be prostitutes and I'd never want anything to do with a prostitute

• The question to really ask is would a girl date a guy who was a sugar daddy in the past?

But to answer yours, no. I wouldn't

• I think most girls would actually date an "ex-sugar daddy".

• Probably.

I'm just point out that everyone raises hell about a girls past and how it's to be respected etc

And a guys past isn't touched upon really, ay least from what I noticed.

• Lots of girls would, yeah -- I mean, this is almost an exception to that old saying about how there's no such thing as a free lunch.

A sugar daddy is, like, all of the financial rewards, and none of the obligation. Outside of whatever "scheduled time", sugar daddies typically don't even care where the girl goes, what she does, or with whom -- they usually don't even care if she has a boyfriend, lol.
      It's like being a hugely overcompensated escort.

For girls who aren't like me (wealthy older men are pretty much dead last in my sexy-ranking)... well, that's a lot of benefit for minimal cost. It's pretty understandable why they'd go for that.
      Especially considering how blurred the lines are with most dating-type relationships these days anyway (fwb, hookups, etc) -- it's not nearly the black mark it'd be in a more structured dating/courtship system.

• Totally a deal breaker. I'd pass.

• You are right, it makes sense. They are pretty much prostituting themselves.
    I wouldn't date a hooker. I wouldn't date a sugar baby either

• it's not a deal breaker

• Only if he's 100% outta the picture and she doesn't owe him anything. I don't wanna deal with that shit

• no i won't

• Nope, I wouldn't believe I'm not being used as a sugar daddy because I am a lot like them, successful and couldn't get hot young women without spending a lot of money...

• I would if she was hot!

• se says suggar daddy i hear walking free atm :P

• Probably I would

• Sure, but id have to know why

• Hell no! Those are the ugliest kinds of girls.

• As long as they've changed since then

• No chance in hell.

• having a boyfriend for sex is worse than doing sex for money. at least she's not giving it for free.

• More from Guys
    4