Why do people lie and say it doesn't matter if you're a virgin?

People claim that being a virgin in college isn't that bad. That's total bs. I'm a 20 y/o and a virgin. I never had a girlfriend before college. The last two years in college I dated 5 girls. The first girl said "we weren't a match". That was 3 days after I told her I was a virgin. The next 2 I was awkward around them and I think they knew I was a virgin. They both broke up with me. The forth girl, on our third date, made a joke about how being a virgin is bad. I didn't laugh, so she asked if I was a virgin. Said yes and she just said "oh". She broke up with me a week later because she said she wanted to have sex and I wanted to wait a couple weeks or so. The last girl just broke up with me last Thursday. We were dating for 2 1/2 months. She asked me about my first time. I said I was a virgin. She thought it was cool. I thought she was fine with it. Turns out, she cheated on me with an acquaintance. He said they slept together a couple times, even on Wednesday. On the Tuesday before then she lied and said she would wait as long as I wanted. She was a b! tch. Everybody claims its ok to be a virgin in college, but every girl I know hates virgins. There was this one girl I was gonna try and get to know. I over heard her saying that she "would never date a loser virgin". I didn't even talk to her. Will I ever meet a girl that doesn't mind me being a virgin?

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys love virgin girls because it's more likely that she's more loyal, has a lot of self control, and will most likely carry his seed.

Girls don't like virgin guys because we want the man every girl wants. We go off of reputation and which guy all the other girls want. "What does he have that makes him so wanted?"

Sorry, but the only way for you to find a girl now is to go after a girl that's 17 or 18.

• He doesn't want to date a virgin. He is the virgin he is talking about.

@NessMess Pretty much. Our logic doesn't make sense.

This is exactly why most men abandon relationships and just resort to using prositutes or escorts... Less bullshit involved.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am sure you will meet a girl that does not mind you are a virgin. I am sure the general pop thinks it is is a little weird but, your not here to please the general pop.

You only need to impress that one girl that likes you for you. Virginity is a preference like dating only blondes, it is just one of those things that may take you out of a category for one person, but put you in a category for another.

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't matter to me, I would even prefer a guy that's virgin. It matters to those girls you date thought because they're sluts.

What Guys Said 7

• Yes you will find some that won't care. The best thing for you too do is own being a virgin. Don't think of it as a negative yourself. Also if you want, get it out there on the first date or two so if they are not feeling it your not wasting a lot of resources and time.

• And here is the problem with our generation. Over prioritize sex instead of real love. You even say in your post "she said she wanted to have sex and I wanted to wait a couple weeks or so". We don't allow ourselves the time to get to know each other because all we care about is sticking the **** in the *****. Maybe if we actually took that time, most relationships wouldn't end so quickly. Don't feel so bad about missing out on those girls. They only wanted you for sex anyways. You deserve someone who wants you for you. And you will find her one day.

• Probably because they have had sex and no longer see it as a big deal.

To be honest I wish I could change my first time. It's not a story I'd share in public.

For someone who hasn't lost it... you may feel it's the next big step to being an adult. It isn't. It'll happen when it happens.

• Obviously the people who say that aren't virgins.

• It's just sex, what on earth is so special about it? Does food start to taste differently after you've had some? Give me a break

• don't believe anything women say they are liars
    and do whatever they can for what they want
    fuck I don't even trust the females I live with

• This is a perfect example of why you should never trust a woman.