Is pale skin on a girl attractive?

0|0
11|17

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• It can be very attractive on the right girl, like a petite Japanese lady.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's my fave by far.

2|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah Pale skin >>> all other skin

bonus points for freckles

3|0
    0|0
  • Yes it can be very attractive on the right girl.

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah its very attractive

2|0
    0|0
  • very much so

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why wouldn't it be? You don't have to be tanned to be attractive...

2|0
    0|0
  • Pale skin, red lipstick, and dark hair is amazing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Very

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep it can be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah pale skin is really attractive :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I love pale skin

0|0
    0|0
  • Very. Especially if she has red hair!

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend has pale skin and hates it but in a way I kinda like it as long as it's not like crazy white you don't have anything to worry about

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I hope so.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hope so haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Can be as long as she doesn't look deathly ill

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be, I prefer to be tanned.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nearly everyone thinks so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just look at the questions about race on GaG and you will find your answer...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm surprised so many guys said yes. I'm very very pale but I only get negative feedback on it :/

0|0
    0|0
    • >>>>>>"I only get negative feedback on it"

What the? :o Really light skin on a girl is really attractive! As is really dark skin, and all tones in between (in their own unique ways), in my opinion. :D

Also, even though I know that many pale girls simply and naturally just cannot tan, part of me can't help but feel on a kind of subconscious level --- even though I know it's not true at all --- that really pale skin is that way because it's not shown off very often, LOL (a silly notion I know, but it's one of those subconscious kinda things). xD So there's always a kind of exciting element to it, when a cute pale girl is showing off some skin. :P

• Show All
    • Exactly! Hooray! :D

That photo was a quick find, but then I ended up going "down the rabbit hole" and looking and reading up on sea life afterward, lol! xDDD I was the kid in elementary school who would go straight to the "animal books" section whenever the class got to visit the school library each week, for library day. :P

• @nfigure sea life is awesome! And super interesting so I don't blame you :P and me too!

• Sure can look good on some girls but I'd be happier with a darker skin tone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I sure hope so!

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be. In general tan skin is the best on both genders in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
    • This is the comment I expected to see more. Unfortunately lots of us pale girls can't tan :/