Is pale skin on a girl attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• It can be very attractive on the right girl, like a petite Japanese lady.

• It's my fave by far.

• Hell yeah Pale skin >>> all other skin

bonus points for freckles

• Yes it can be very attractive on the right girl.

• yeah its very attractive

• very much so

• Hell yeah!

• Why wouldn't it be? You don't have to be tanned to be attractive...

• Pale skin, red lipstick, and dark hair is amazing.

• Very

• Yep it can be attractive.

• Yeah pale skin is really attractive :D

• I love pale skin

• Very. Especially if she has red hair!

• My girlfriend has pale skin and hates it but in a way I kinda like it as long as it's not like crazy white you don't have anything to worry about

What Girls Said 10

• I hope so.

• I hope so haha

• Can be as long as she doesn't look deathly ill

• It can be, I prefer to be tanned.

• Nearly everyone thinks so.

• Just look at the questions about race on GaG and you will find your answer...

• I'm surprised so many guys said yes. I'm very very pale but I only get negative feedback on it :/

• >>>>>>"I only get negative feedback on it"

What the? :o Really light skin on a girl is really attractive! As is really dark skin, and all tones in between (in their own unique ways), in my opinion. :D

Also, even though I know that many pale girls simply and naturally just cannot tan, part of me can't help but feel on a kind of subconscious level --- even though I know it's not true at all --- that really pale skin is that way because it's not shown off very often, LOL (a silly notion I know, but it's one of those subconscious kinda things). xD So there's always a kind of exciting element to it, when a cute pale girl is showing off some skin. :P

• Exactly! Hooray! :D

That photo was a quick find, but then I ended up going "down the rabbit hole" and looking and reading up on sea life afterward, lol! xDDD I was the kid in elementary school who would go straight to the "animal books" section whenever the class got to visit the school library each week, for library day. :P

• @nfigure sea life is awesome! And super interesting so I don't blame you :P and me too!

• Sure can look good on some girls but I'd be happier with a darker skin tone.

• I sure hope so!

• It can be. In general tan skin is the best on both genders in my opinion.

• This is the comment I expected to see more. Unfortunately lots of us pale girls can't tan :/