Girls, Showing Nudes You've Received?

Hey, this is weird... I have been hanging out with a girl for a few months, we have become pretty close friends and have messed around a couple times when we were drunk but are not dating. She kinda free spurred as well.

okay, a couple weeks ago, she took some Nude pics of me. Since the she's showed a couple of her friends, including her Mom.

I I found out she's showed them when her mom was visiting and told me the pics looked good. I was kinda like thanks - not having a clue to say. It was kinda just as if her mom always gets sent pics like that.

do you show your friends or mom nudes guys send?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• not NUDE NUDES with like private parts and stuff. But if a guy sent me a picture of his abs or arms or whatever, and I was kinda like "hehe look at my guy" then maybe.

• That's cool. She took some like that too, but she took several pictures that were fully nude that showed my penis too

• thanks for MH! :) yea showing penis to mom is weird to me lol

• You are welcome :). Yeah, her showing my nudes is really weird to me too

What Girls Said 5

• No, I don't.

I've never sent nudes or either wanted nudes from my ex-boyfriend's. Some of them did send to me even without asking for it, but whenever I took them, I just looked at them for a short time and deleted at that time.

That would be disrespectful, though.

• Noooooooooo that's fucking awkward.

• It was kinda ackward when her mom told me she thought my nude pics looked really nice

• Yep that's awkward af.

• Absolutely, I said thanks not having a clue what to say

• No. I definitely would not. Unless it was uninvited, then I might show them to people out of spite.
    I've been pretty lucky though. Never received nudes before in my life 😊

• How does not receiving nudes make you lucky? I think a lot of girls like them

• She took the pictures of me.

• That's different, then

• Uhh wtf? I've never showed any nudes I've received to anyone (well, except UNSOLICITED dick pics) nor will I ever. Showing them to someone else is just super disrespectful and wrong.

• It's weird. She was upfront about showing them. She said she showed them because they looked good as if it was the totally normal thing to do

• If someone I sent nudes to shared them with other people, I'd honestly cut contact with that person.

• Yeah, it's kinda a weird situation

• No I don't show anyone pictures of nudes my friends with benefits sends me.