Should you be biting a lot while making out?

Just started hanging out with a girl I met at a bar a few days ago. She's cute and came to see me after she went out with her friends. When she came to see me we talked and soon after started kissing. She's was biting my bottom lip almost every time. Not that I don't like it, cuz it does feel nice, I'm just wondering if I should be doing the same? Plus I'm not very good at the lip bite. I'm very cautious with how gentle I should be. Not totally sure, but I think I'm a gentle kisser.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've kissed enough people to know everyone kisses differently. Lots of tongue, no tongue at all, biting, no biting, fast, slow, hard, soft, and then there are all sorts of things one can do with hands and body... bottom line is, did you like it? You said you did. Maybe ask her once if she wants you to bite her back, but you shouldn't do anything that doesn't feel natural to you.
    Im an adjuster, I kiss pretty standard at first, learn within a second or two what the other person does and then do that as well. Met a guy once who did exactly the same which left us both very confused xD we solved it by first agreeing on "how" we were going to kiss and then it was one of the best I've ever had :p

• So what make a guy best kisser?

• @Oram52 a lot of things together. Part is just being attractive, smelling nice, clean teeth, slightly full lips. Part is having the same preferences as your partner. Last and biggest part is knowing how to make it flow smoothly, paying attention to your partner and to making her feel amazing, using your hands to touch her back, her hair, et cetera, no nose or teeth bumbing and just feeling what kind of mood you want to set. It's hard to explain and hard to master when it doesn't come naturally.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can but you have to be a little careful as you can hurt em if you bite to hard, wouldn't do it consistency but you know, now and then yeah. But really it's what you want to do and if it is bothering her or she doesn't like it she'll let you know.

What Girls Said 9

• i prefer to do that sparingly, because it's hotter. when u do it so much i reckon it become predictable. that's just me anyways.

• I don't know are you a vampire?

• Eh not such a good idea
    I got my lips bruised blue because of that 😑
    Once or twice is good but not all the time

• 2|0
  • lol don't bite so much that you guys look like animals going to mate.

• I think lip biting is weird but it's really up to you and your personal preferences

• Don't bite if you don't know how.

• Yep, do it back to her. I am sure she will like it.

• People kiss differently, many ways of kissing and yes some biting too, you should'nt bite unless you are comfortable biting it should be natural and spontaneous, not just because she bites when she kisses you.

What Guys Said 6

• I'm not sure about this but if you start bleeding into each other's mouths through the wounds then you're probably biting too hard.

I don't even bite. But maybe I just lack proper making out skills. Who knows.

• BITE HER BACK!
    EXERT YOUR DOMINANCE GOD DAMN IT!

• No wtf

• A lip bite is very erotic to me. Sadly, most girls don't do it.

• She used to make marks on my skin

• Nah, that's more of a girl move! Sexy as all hell girl move!