What do you think about SHORT HANDSOME GUYS?

I have been always said I'm handsome. I'm about 1.73m and built. I study anthropology, I love history and biology. I'm kind of sapiophile.

But, I'm vertically challenged most guys and some women tower over me. Why do women ignore short guys like me in social and dating sites? Are we waste of material or they have not enough confidence to say people we are their bf?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well what do you think about tall women?

• It is ok. I can lift 70-80 kg at gym. I don't feel my masculinity is broken by dating with a tall woman.

• Why should I have? I have been always the shortest guy in the class, but I have never felt complex. It is my genetics, being bitter due to being short has no difference from being bitter due to your race.
      But, the problem is that people don't accept racism but they have heightism mostly.

• I agree, so annoying

Most Helpful Guy

• Being short cuts you off from a certain portion of the dating pool, because height is unfortunately something that a lot of women value highly. Being handsome will not change how those women feel about you but you can still get the ones on the fence or who don't care that much.

• So, I plan to get leg lengthening surgery. I will add a 10 cms.

• Don't bother. You can still find a great girl because you're good looking. You just have to be more patient.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm probably gonna be shorter than them anyway so meh, not a big deal.

• Short people - inferiority complex

• I'm no inferior than you. I have an academic mind. If we are homo "sapiens" I think our intelligence and personality decides our inferiority or superiority.

• I betcha the girls are just using the shortness as an excuse to reject him.

• @Oram52 yes you already said it, he plays around , that is all he seems to have - to girls.

• Women usually ignore guys that have traits don't like.

• Eh. Short just isn't it for me.

• I had a major crush on a short guy 4 years ago, Im 5'3 and he was about the same height to me. But he didn't like me, so I dont have a problem with short guys.

• Since when is 1.73cm short?

• Most girls don't like guys that are shorter than them because I guess it makes them feel too big and unfeminine. But height doesn't really matter.

• Being feminine is not about size. It is about mentality. Our moms are bigger than us, when we are children, but they are already ones of the most feminine females.

• I generally don't go for shorter guys

• Height doesn't have a huge impact on me. Yes, dating someone who was a whole head shorter than me would be different, but I would feel more awkward about myself than him.

What Guys Said 9

• Wow man, you're a stunner (no homo)!

With looks like that, you shouldn't have problems with girls. Your looks more than make up for your lack of height!

• But, in where I live I have had zero chance with women. I'm from Ukraine by the way.

• They will get lots of experience till 25. Me? I will stay virgin as hell and she will try to use me as nice guy to settle down after orgies. Fuck it, I didn't lose my self-respect that much.

• Hey hey hey! Come on, man! You don't have to get so frustrated. You're still young. I had my first girlfriend at age 23, and it was long term.

• I'm a short guy (it's not my place to say I'm handsome, I'll let others determine that through their own perspectives) and I have attracted women. I don't know why some short men think that being short is some kind of burden.

I don't know about you, but I'm quite content being one of the last people to know when it's raining.

• Confidence plays a huge factor when dating and people notice when someone is filled with self-doubt. It's a turn off for most.
    It's not about you appearance or height. You set yourself up for failure because you concentrate on the negative. You say 173 is bad and your attitude changes accordingly. People notice that.
    Concentrate on your attributes you find pleasant. Avoid those who tell your height is an issue. It's not. Seek those who like you for who you are.

• I tried. I hit gym and got an athletic body, I'm the guy joking intelligently. I started to focus on my face and hairstyle. But, none saw these, people tend to see negatives mostly.

• The guy is 5' 9, which is not *that* short. I'd still consider 5' 9 somewhere around the average where I live. There's people who are 5' 4 and such, and probably have more right to complain. I agree with this notion of confidence.

• @Levin
      Nope it is 5'8"

• I like Gimli.

• "They short... and handsome!"

• It's unfortunate

• I will have leg lengthening surgery. I will be about 1.83m it will be OK.

• We r in same height I dunno but on my country there is no many girl who is taller than me. In here girl's avarage height is about 165 cm or less. You r not so short I think u r close the avarage height

• I'm from Ukraine, but living in Sweden. Swedish women are very tall. They are same size generally. They don't find me masculine.

• Kit harngton is 173 cm too but lots of girls find him so attractive and sexy.. So that I dont think it is about the height

• He is famous and rich asf.

• Spoon pics

• same here man ! 174 cm..