Guys, Ever dumped a girl because she was "out your league"?

Did the thought of her being the more attractive partner make you insecure, and think that "she can do better" "why is she with me" " People probably wonder why she is with me"Guys, Ever dumped a girl because she was

21

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope! My girlfriend is smokin haha, she is definetly hotter than me. But the times weve had, the memories we have made the trust we have built is far greater and worth far more than what "league" we are in. In my opinion "leagues" are way more than just looks. She is drop dead gorgeous, but more importantly we make eachother feel so good and we do our best to always be there for eachother forever. thats what matters, we can both learn from eachother... our victories and our mistakes. thats how u become a better person, when you accept someone as a whole and know deep down inside that you can learn something from them and how much of an honor it would be to be a part of their life, thats the basis of respect, trust and friendship and relationships. When you have that ideology in your head for ever person in this earth you will live a happier life, be more confident. When you have that ideology you will life to the fullest and impact peoples lives with or without them knowing it. Which leads to humblness. Stay humble, stay hungry and roll with the punches that life throws at ya👊✌

What Guys Said 20

• Yeah... I was in a higher league than her.

I don't believe in leagues, but I broke up with a girl because I wasn't attracted to her.

• Why the fuk would anyone do that lmao? I doubt a guy that insecure could get a girl in the first place, never mind one who is more attractive than him.

• I can understand that somewhat, the idea of "always having to fight for her attention" and the perception of "I can easily be replaced"... can make a guy uncomfortable in a relationship.

• No but it would probably prevent me from getting with her in the first place.

• All the time unfortunately

• All the time I have to uphold a standard there are many young men looking up to me to set the bar. I can't just be with anyone I have an obligation to fulfill to the future youths of tomorrow. She has to be uplifting my image not carrying it down you know what I mean. If she just want to have sex then sure but nothing further.

• LOL wut? :v
    No One... I repeat... NO ONE is out of my league... if a woman thinks she is... there's the door... So the answer is no.

• Nope. Then again can't say I've ever been in that envious situation. There's just not that many 10's running around and certainly not many single ones.

• If a girl is above what I should reasonably be able to get, I'm not gonna turn that away.

• Yes, she was too much woman for me.

• Last picture is best. That guy is awsome.

• well that would first involve having a girlfriend 90% of the time its just an anime girl

• There's no way those pics are real

• I would but I can't seem to find one out of my league.

• I did once but It doesn't happen often

• No! Never would, i'd be proud of that shit lol

• No, that's stupid.

• I have dumped a couple that thought they were a lot more than they actually were.

• everyone thinks that, but i would NEVER dump a girl for that reason.

• Oh yeah I dump girls who are 9s and 10s for average girls all the time.

media.giphy.com/media/3oAt2dA6LxMkRrGc0g/giphy.gif