Why do I feel that being Indian will ruin my chances at getting girls?

Well I'm an 18 year old, born in Canada, and I feel as if I won't ever get a girlfriend. Before I figured I could eventually but now I think it's not likely. I'm Indian, and I saw a statistic that showed that Indian men are the least desired by women. I've ran polls, and most girls seem to think Indian guys are creepy and weird. The problem is, SO many of them are creepy, but SO many are not creepy. I live in an area with very few white people, and when I do see them, male or female, they just always look so beautiful I can't help but feel that way, and I can't help but feel like ill never stand a chance. For some reason, Indian girls dont like me either, because I don't act Indian enough. I've attracted white and black girls before, so that should be evidence that my personality should get me through, but after seeing the statistics, it feels hopeless. I can't help but feel inferior. To indian girls, im too westernized, but to western girls, I look to Indian.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because you've probably internalized way too much of what you see on forums like this. In reality, Indian guys aren't all that avoided or hated by girls. It depends on the group you're hanging out with but around where I live, I see a lot of white girls as well as brown girls with brown boyfriends quite a lot.

If you believe that your race will be an issue, then your behaviour will change in a way to make that reality. Try to get the idea that your skin colour alone will rub girls the wrong way and just approach/chat with girls without that thought in your mind. Assuming that you're not hardcore creeping on them or behaving inappropriately, some girls will probably react pretty positively.

Most Helpful Guy

• You're super young first of all, don't get all depressed you have your whole life ahead of you to improve your skills with women.

It sounds like you want to date a white girl and that's fine but definitely can be more difficult. While racism isn't at play, people do tend to have preferences. Tinder pretty clearly highlighted this fact which I already assumed. I swipe right to about 80% white girls and 20% Asian. My matches are 80% Asians and about 20% white girls.

That being said, I've still dated white girls and you can too if that is your preference albeit will be more difficult than for a white male. You definitely want to dress and have values or interests that align more with caucasian culture if that is your goal.

That is a ridiculous story to tell yourself that so many brown guys are creepy and that's why you have a bad dating experience with white girls. It really just comes down to preference and you are not inferior. Don't lose hope and work on your attraction skills. Don't become jaded when things don't go well, continue to persist and you will find a girl eventually. The journey may not be easy but it will be worth it in the end.

What Girls Said 8

• 0|0
    • I dont have an accent

• Do you have a sense of humor?

• yea i love russel peters but I didn't get what your point was

• That's with everyone. People aren't used to what they don't know. Westernized or too Indian shouldn't matter. Love yourself first and the rest will fall in line. Not everyone wants to date a black girl. Some view black women as the least desirable but I don't care because I believe I will find love. Show confidence and someone will come along.

• You live in Canada, you being Indian won't be a problem unless you let it. Quit letting stereotypes affect you

• You don't have to be creepy just normal and be normal and act normal. Then you will be fine. What you read is correct but statistics lie because they generalize

• Cause it prolly will.

• Ur just very negative about it. Need to ignore all that stuff

• Maybe move to an area where there is more diversity.

• Who cares what statistics say when you have got girls in the past? That obviously means you can.

What Guys Said 10

• Don't be so negative. Have faith in yourself and know that there are people out there that will like you. Everyone has their own tastes and some white girls may hate white guys but love Indians it all depends. Honestly-I have a neighbor that is white lady blonde hair-looks pretty, she is married to a straight up Indian guy who also looks good and they have 2 kids with slightly dark skin/tanned. Never give up and the more you don't believe in yourself the less likely you are to actually find someone. Best of luck

• First of all, you are lacking in confidence. You need to improve your confidence. You shouldn't think you are inferior. If you can't like yourself then how will someone else like you?

• NO I'M NOT RACIST, pop culture loves to show white women as the prettiest female's on the planet and white guys with chizzled chins as the sexiest men. I'm not saying they aren't sexy in they're own unique way but they're not the best. What I'm saying is don't be intimidated by what you see on tv or watch in porn thats not real. I see a lot of strange looking men with beautiful women

• I've never been to Canada but here in the UK Indian guys are definitely disadvantaged. Especially if you spent time growing up in India and have an Indian accent.

Of course there are exceptions to this but most girls won't even consider and Indian guy, and most Indian men get no success at all. Even most Indian girls here want to date white guys, not Indians.

• Basically if you're just a normal average Canadian dude it should be fine

If you parade around in an ethnic manner it might work against you

• Statistics measure the past, but don't determine your future.

• Its all about you to be handsome, its not about your ethnicity I guess. If you dont look after yourself then u won't get chicks bruh, do gym pay attention on how you look and u Will be aight.

• You live in Canada and there's very few white people? Where exactly would that be?

• its in a black and south Asian ghetto.

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a30032-5-traits-of-the-alpha-male

Check out my take bro. Confidence comes in all shapes, colors, sizes.

• Weirdos!!!