GUYS, WIFEY MATERIAL VS THIRSTY GIRL MATERIAL?

Guys will you go more for the wifety material or the thirsty girl material and why? I ask because a lot of times it seems that men go more for the thirsty whorish women over good women thats wifey material. I want to know what you guys think on this...

4

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys go for the thirst when they don't want a challenge or just want sex for a while. Eventually if they want to get married they will look for wife material. The problem with the younger generations is that commitment issues are more prevalent because many are looking for the next best thing while failing to appreciate what they have in a partner at that moment

Wow I totally agree with you. Its so fustrating at times with these young men. I often dont understand. I think a lot guys are intimated by me because im not flocking and thirsting all over them like a flunky so they just look over me for a girl thats slutty or thirsty. Smh i feel bad for these young men at times but then again i dont cause they really are missing out. What u think

Thanks and I will keep mine crossed for you as well 😋

thanks appreciate it...😀

What Guys Said 3

• Thirst right now

• Thirsty women are good for short term stuff. As a guy matures, he'll look for the wife type.

• I'm not looking for a wife, so I choose to have fun with some whorish women.