College girls, would you date a spoiled rich guy?

I know that in college we all come from different walks of life, but im sorry I could not do it

3mo He acts like a brat and he acts obnoxious

Most Helpful Girl

• He would get on my nerves pretty quick. I used to work with this guy that was born into money. He's not RICH rich but his family is middle class. He could afford a two time shares, a new house with all new furniture and an expensive wedding all in a year span. So he is pretty well off.

He was a cool guy to talk to but the way he talked you could tell the guy has never gone hungry in his life from lack of money. Very laid back point of view. Knew how to screw stores out of money and get free expensive things. Gambled a lot with other friends constantly. Just the type that was okay with dropping thousands here and there for things that he wanted.

I thought he was a cool guy and I was never jealous of him but as a person who was born into poverty, grew up poor, and fought and struggled to not be broke anymore listening to him talk about how he's breezed through life and how he gets all these things (not so legitimately) it was enlightening and frustrating at the same time.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 7

• If he acts like a spoiled obnoxious brat then no.

• I dated a spoiled, rich guy when I was in college. That was an interesting experience.

• Him being rich and spoiled doesn't necessarily make him a bad guy. I would date him depending on how he is in general disregarding his wealth. Now, after seeing your update, "acts like a brat and is obnoxious", then probably not. Those personality traits are unappealing to me and many other girls.

• I still have met one in college, but I had many in HS.
    Probably not

• If he is spoiled, then nope

• I will date a rich guy, but not a spoiled one

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more