He said I fascinate him?

I really have this oddball personality and a completely different way of thinking than most people.
Like say for instance, some women are always bitching that they are sexually deprived and im over here chillin because i see being "sexually deprived" as not a bad thing at all but rather a chance for my lady parts to come back together and tighten up.
Anyways... But my boyfriend says my way of thinking and my mind is fascinating!! He constantly wants to talk to me on the phone, and if i go to bed early cause im sleepy he sends me a crying emoji. he's also 50 years old lol and im about to turn 28.
If a man is fascinated with a womans mind and heart thats surely a good thing right? Where do y'all see my relationship going?

Most Helpful Guy

• It means he is turned on both mentally and physically by you. Very often its just the physical, Rarely the mental.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a wonderful thing. For a man to be fascinated by a woman like, it's as good as it gets. The only thing I would be wondering about, and this is just my personal take, is the age difference. But if you're cool with him being that much older, then enjoy the relationship. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds good to me , he seems to like you a lot

What Girls Said 1

• Of course that is a positive thing.