Aren't pornstars the ideal women, men should be dating?

Aren't pornstars the ideal women,men should be dating?
1. They are attractive
2. They are good in bed and you have proof of this
3. You know what they look like naked and there is no surprise
4. Rich as fuck
5. Most of them are not actually dumb as people think and went to college. Have strong connection in the entertainment industry outside the adult film industry.
6. Sexually open
7. Most girls are bisexual (aka threesome)
8. Desired by other men (Can you say jelly)
9. Most of them have to work out and stay physically active for their job
10. Always getting tested so no STI suprrise and cleaner than your average girl
11. Some have really chill personalities and are laid back
12. Have about same number of sexual partners as your average girl;pornstars work with small group of male partners thy are familiar with.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Porn Stars are a Great catch for a Player. Many of them Most likely have No Strings Attached so This would Fit like a Glove in their No "Love" Deal.
    However, a Guy who is Looking to Date, Maybe End up with a Mate, should Probably look Elsewhere for Someone to Care.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

Thank you so much, hun, for the Vote of Confidence, and the Master knows Best from these Rest. xxoo

What Girls Said 11

• But anytime you have sex she could be faking it since she does so professionally. And what she likes on camera aren't always her real life preferences. I've actually watched dpcumentaries on it where they interview porn stars soon after they quit the business, it turns out after paying publicists and paying for clothes, waxes, hair, bleaching, etc to be successful, they often dont have more than a few months rent. definitely not enough to afford a mansion, the real money for porn is in the directors hands. They do however, get paid extra for doing things women normally wouldn't really do, such as gangbangs, anal, and the like. Its pretty interesting actually, i highly recommend the documentary "After Porn Ends".

• Lmfao... This is something only a GaG guy would say

• A man who is ok with his woman fucking other women, is not a man.

• Dumbest thing I've ever heard

• Porn stars aren't even attractive. And STI and STDs are about non treatable, have you gotten tested in the last three months? You should have been told this.

• And Superman can fly. And James Bond can get into North Korea and fight them single-handedly. Ridiculous

• Yes I think you should do that.

• Hmm kinda gross, man. I mean, if you dig women that sleep with half the planet, go ahead. They may not be anything special about you if she's been with tons of men already.

• You should definitely do that! Please, don't keep chasing other women. Pornstars are ideal for you so you should stick to that! :3

• "They're good in bed and you have proof of this "
    No, no you don't. That's like saying Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio and Will Smith can fly planes because they did it in a movie.

No. You have proof that they have sex, but no doubt that is not how they have sex in real life because, that shit isn't real and probably isn't even as pleasurable as you may think. You have no proof that they're actually good at it, they're just good at acting. I doubt you'd want to have sex with someone who is seriously faking it.

• If you want to, sure. Though I'd think them being porn stars doesn't mean they have the same type of sex with their boyfriends as they do for money.

What Guys Said 16

• Noooo, pornstars would be HORRIBLE relationship material. Any chick with that little self worth to sell her intimacy for $$$ has major internal issues. Sharing your life and heart with her is going to bring worse headaches than with a woman who values herself. The drama in that relationship would be off the charts. You really think pornstars are in good relationships? Maybe some of the sex skills are good, but if you think that makes a good relationship you don't know what more value there is to a significant other. Everything you see a pornstars do on-screen and in interviews is acting. They are promoting their character.

• I think realistically it would Only work for the long term "if" you also work in that industry and is an X-Rated film actor, director or producer or something yourself.

The consensus here is most of us here would not want to date or be with someone in a serious committed relationship that currently works in the x-rated films industry.

• 1. i think a lot of them have at least herpes at some point
    2. yes she´s good in bed but she´s probably not into having sex after the job.
    3. who says they´re sexually open? maybe they just do that one thing they like and the things they do in porn, they don´t like, they just do it for the money.
    4. everybody knows how many guys they fucked and everybody can watch her videos xD would you want to represent yourself with such a girl in public?
    5. she had many partners. most of them have super oversized dicks. won´t you feel inadequate compared to this?
    6 yeah i agree their personality is probably pretty cool but i somewhat think they´ll have a problem with being loyal.

• There was an interview with pornstar Casey Calvert and she said it kinda sucks to date a pornstar because after a long day of fucking on camera, the last thing they want to do when they get home is have sex with their partner.

I think the fatasy is better than the reality.

Besides, I wouldn't want to marry a girl who has fucked douzens of men on camera for money.

• they know how to fake orgasms doe.

• Yeah no.

• Ideal as in: a lot of convenient stuff? Yes. But I care more about the connection than these things.
    Besides, I'd never accept it. I dont want her fucking other men, videotaped and seen by millions worldwide.

• Pornstars aren't rich, they spend all of their money on hard drugs because the melancholy they feel inside can't be suppressed any long by normal means.

• A lot of the women in porn aren't really attractive to me. It's usually the plus size porn stars who I can say are sexy. The stuff they do in the videos generally doesn't excite me so I don't think they'd be my ideal lover in bed.

• many porn stars hate sex and have no self respect.

good example of a porn star that DOES represent what we SHOULD want in women : jenna haze (and I don't really care for brunettes, but she has the right attitude)

• Maybe, but only as long as you can look over that fact that they are sluts, so it's not for me.

• wow you are a fucked up idiot

• think about it though, you're dating a girl, who has sex, for a living. i don't think i could handle that

• Your knowledge of how much they make seems a little off, or you have a pretty low threshold for 'rich as fuck'

• No pornstars are not my ideal woman.

They are prepared to do whatever it takes for money and I cannot respect people like that.

• I trust pornstars more than your everyday woman so yes.